||Chapter Six||

Amelia's POV

I awoke by the sound of thunder. Guess we're not going to the beach today.

I get up and use my flashlight to guide my way through my pitch black room. I find the door and head to the kitchen.

Of course, there's no food. Weston and I didn't go grocery shopping yet. Great.

I go to his bedroom and pull up the app "Ham Horn." My friend Julia introduced it to my about two years ago. I still use it.

(A/N honestly go download it, it's amazing Oml)

I turned up my volume all the way and started tapping it.

He stirred, yet still not waking up. I then put it by his ear. That definitely made him wake up.

"Ughhh Amelia what the fuck," Weston complained.

"Get up. We need to go shopping," I explained, "also, any chance you have an umbrella?"

"Who brings an umbrella to the beach?"

"Chill just asking."

I exit the room and go back to my bedroom. I then put on my outfit for the day.

I quickly put my hair in a braid and saw Weston standing at the door with the keys

"Let's go," Weston says.

"Okay but it's raining really  hard," I complain.

"Okay... Then I guess we just gotta run really fast to the car."

I look at him unsure with his idea.

"Amelia, just trust me."

"Okay, I trust you," I say.

He takes my hand and has his other hand ready to unlock the car.

"Okay, on three," he says, "one... two... three!"

We sprint out the door and rush down the stairs, just a little wet but oh did it effect me. Oh god, really Weston?

We then get to the car. I was shaking because of the cold rain. He was about to press the button, me on the other side by the passengers seat.

"Weston!" I shout. I run to him, "what are you doing?"

"Waiting."

"For wait? I'm freezing!"

"Well, if it helps, you look really cute right now," he compliments.