||Chapter Twenty- Two||

Amelia's POV

I head over to Blake's room, seeing Loren and Kylee smirking. I flick them off then enter the room to see Nick walking out.

I kinda feel stupid, like a baby. I should of stayed in my room, it's not far to Nick. Quickly, I turn around and tap Nick's shoulder.

"Um... I'm sorry," I say.

He smiles. "Don't worry about it."

I smile back and go back to Blake's room.

I enter to see the exact same set up as my old room.

"Here, Nick's bed was this one," Hunter says pointing to the middle one.

I smile and walk over, placing my stuff down.

"I'm going to take a shower," I announce to the boys.

"Okay don't take too long."

I laugh. I then grab a sports bra, soccer sweatshirt, and shorts. I also grabbed this waterproof Bluetooth speaker I have...

I never liked hotel showers. But, this shower was amazing.

It even came with good quality shampoo, conditioner, and body wash

I stick my speaker to the inside of the shower, connect my phone, and start playing music.

Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara started blaring. I quickly make sure to put it on repeat... who cares that it is two years old?

I undress and hop into the shower. Quietly, I sing along. But, it soon turned into a normal voice.

But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I come out of the bathroom to see their mouths wide open.

I raise my eyebrows. "what?"

"You never told us you could sing!" Blake says in shock.

I laugh. "Yeah because I can't."

"Girl no, that sounded like an angel," Hunter complements.

I roll my eyes. "Echoey bathroom. I'm going to bed."

I then jump onto the bed, and take out my phone.

"Come on, let's watch a movie together!" Blake whines.

"Okay, okay fine."

We set up the horror movie Hush, even though it's not even scary. I actually love this movie so much.

Half the time, the boys were screaming their heads off, and we even got a noise complaint... idiots. But I feel like I'm growing closer to Blake and Hunter. And, they're seeming to like me too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The lights are now off. I have to admit, again, I wish Weston came. It's not the same without him. I just feel like after everything that's happened that we'll never get a chance. And there's nothing I can do. It's killing me. If I had the choice, I'd go after him. Literally arrive at his doorstep and say, "I love you and I want to be with you." But I can't. Because I can't get there. I want him so badly.

I soon drift off to sleep, my thoughts clouding my mind.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All three alarms start blaring at 6:30. I grab my phone and turn it off, while the boys pressed snooze. I laugh and scroll through my Instagram and like fanpage's photos. I'm so great full for them. I start getting ready by grabbing all my clothes.

 I start getting ready by grabbing all my clothes

I go and do my makeup, simple not much. Then I put my hair in a mess bun. Good to go.

I hope today turns out better.

||Soooo I didn't post like at all last week. I just needed a little break but thanks for sticking around!! XOXO||

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT:)

Updating Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays: Decent Sized Chapters

Saturdays: Long Chapters

Other Days: Depends if I'm really inspired to write:)