||Chapter Twenty-Four||

Amelia's POV

As Loren and I make our way across New York, we talk. I like her, I feel bad for misjudging her. We were currently walking over to a mini hall inside a building to practice for our performance. I honestly could not wait to meet all our supporters!

The cold winter air slowly faded away as we entered the building. Six of them were in there, Hunter, Brandon, Blake, Brennen, Nick and Kylee. Zach and Mark weren't here yet.

"Hey guys!" They say.

"Hey!" Loren and I respond.

I take a seat next to Blake, as Loren wanders off to Kylee, which I don't mind.

"So... did you and Loren make up?" Blake asks.

"Yeah, we did. I feel bad for thinking she was rude right off the back."

"Don't worry. She was a bitch to you."

I laugh. Rob then quieted us down, as Mark and Zach walked in.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Digi Tour!" He cheers. We clap and cheer along with him. "You guys know the basics of touring, except for our friend Amelia!"

He then went over the rules, which I basically already figure that they would be.

"Now, I already have an idea of your guys' talents except for Amelia, once again."

We all laugh. "Well, I don't really have anything special about me..." I say.

"Well you obviously do, you're here right now aren't you?" He asked.

"Well, you're really funny," Brandon says.

"Oh! And you're so kind and nice!" Loren says. I give her a small smile.

"And you're really pretty," Hunter says.

I blush a little. Dammit, don't Amelia. Weston is what I want...

"Thanks guys... but what can I do?"

Blake stands up. "She's gonna hate me for this, but Amelia is a really good singing," he emphasized.

"Shut up Blake, no I'm not."

"Well, how about you sing then?" Kylee says.

"Yeah!" Everyone says.

"No, no. I can't," I resist.

"Come on, give it a shot," Rob says. He then hands me a microphone.

I look at it for a good five seconds, then slowly take it.

I here all of their cheers.

"Yeah!" Brandon says.

"Go Amelia!" Nick cheers.

Their claps then dialed down, as I slowly plug in my iPhone to the stereo and pull up a karaoke version of my song...

||Hey guys!! I'm really happy because some of my friends and I are moving lunch tables, because I'm sick and tired of the girl I was talking about. Finally karma is kicking her in the ass. Anyways, thank you so much for 3k!!!! I remember it like it was yesterday, praying for just getting one view on my chapters... thank you so much!!! Btw, I'm SORTA making the chapters shorter so that I can have more chapters, as this book will SLOWLY coming to an end... but more info to come:) XOXO||