||Chapter Twenty-Six||

Amelia's POV

I hear someone open the door and lock it. I look through the mirror to see Blake.

"Hey," I say. I don't turn my back. He then comes up from behind and puts his hands around my waist. "Whoa, what are you doing?"

Surprisingly, I didn't push him away. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I blush. Guys don't usually do this. "Um... yeah I'm fine. Just -uh- personal things."

He then turns me around with his hands so we're facing each other. Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"That's good. I'm very happy that it wasn't about me," he comments. I start blushing. He then puts his left hand on my cheek. "Has anyone ever told you that you look really cute when you blush?"

I start blushing even more as I look down to the floor.

Blake's free hand makes its way to my waist, as his other hand lifts up my chin.

He started leaning in for a kiss.

Flashback:

"But, just know, any choice you choose, I'll support you. If you decide to stay, I want to be able to tell you how I really feel about you. If you leave, I'll leave. You stay and enjoy this vacation."

I shook my head, "Weston, no. I'd never leave you. You're everything to me too. I over reacted. I know, that you know, that I'm not a slut, or a whore, or whatever you said! But... It's you... That I want."

He then pulled me in, and kissed me. Wow, wasn't expecting that. I start kissing back, although I really have no clue how to. This was my first kiss and it's like a dream.

This kiss, could impact Weston and I. I mean, it's just a kiss... Weston will probably never find out.

Our lips collided. His lips were... perfect. I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy it.

But the whole time... I felt regret. Like I stabbed someone, hurt someone.

I also felt other eyes on me...

||ooooo Blake and Amelia aye?? But, what I'm wondering is... what did Amelia mean that she felt other eyes on her... WELL YOURE JUST GONAN HAVE TO FIND OUT LATER!!! XOXO||