"Luke, do you mind leaving?" Cassidy smiled.

"Yeah, I'll leave once you introduce me to your friends," I said.

"Okay, if that's what you want, Kristen this is Luke, my boyfriend, and Brett meet-" Cassidy said.

"Luke..." Brett said.

"You two know each other?" Cassidy raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, we go way back," I said.

"Oh, that's great, I mean well now you two could become friends," Cassidy smiled.

"Care to join us Luke?" Kristen said.

"Actually, Luke was just leaving," Cassidy said.

"If that's what you want, then I leave."

"Oh, I'm sorry don't you have any plans with Kaila, I heard she wanted to go to the movies."

"Actually that's not a bad idea, but I don't want to leave you alone with this." I gestured toward Brett.

"Brett isn't a player, and for your information, he's lasted longer than you," Cassidy said.

"If you prefer him than me, I'm fine with it, cause you know I got a lot of girls calling me right now," I smirked.

"Is that what you freaking want?"

"Is it?" I said.

"You know what, we're done," Cassidy said. Now what did I do! Luke you're so stupid!

"Go! Go ahead! Run into the arms of Kaila, isn't that what you did yesterday," Cassidy started crying.

I went running out, and I can't believe I did this. Once I got out, I saw Mekenzie. You're not gonna believe what I did.

"Hi Luke! Wow, what happened?" Mekenzie said.

Right when she said the word happened, I kissed her, and we continued until we reached my room.

Cassidy's POV.

I seriously can't believe that just happened. He's such a...

Ugh, why am I thinking that. Alright this is over.

"Don't worry he'll come back, they always do, right Brett," Kristen said.

"You never know, that guy's a total jerk," Brett had a point...

Luke was a jerk, but I didn't do anything to him. Why did he say Brett was a player?! Maybe he wasn't lying...

Kristen started to sing a song. I then realized the song was a song from Linkin Park.

"Come on, let's just play some Just Dance 2014," I said.

"Oh no, I don't dance," Brett frowned.

"Come on! Do it for your dear old friend," Kristen pleaded.

"Fine, only for you," Brett then started tickling me.

"Stop it! Haha I can't breath! Alright! This is war!" I attacked him by ridding on his back.

"Hey!" Brett said.

"I'm not getting off!" I teased.

"Alright hang on then, you're in for a ride!"

"No! You wouldn't!"

"Oh, yes he would!" Kristen said.

--------

"I can't believe you actually took me from the penthouse to the park!" I said.

"We'll you did need some cheering up, right now, I couldn't help seeing you sad," Brett smiled.