Part 50

Hannah's POV

"I'm home" I say walkling out the airport, I take a deep breath in and smile. As if by magic the bus is there and we all get on. I sit on the couch next to the window. The bus starts to move and I watch out the window in awe. I feel small, I feel like this place has brought me back to reality.

"Han you Ok?" Michaels soft voice breaks my train of thought

"Yeah" I whimper, he sits beside me and watches out the window with me

"It's beautiful" he whispers

"You never know how much you'll miss something until it's gone" I say

"Yeah" he mumbles

"You know, I used to hate living here. All the rain and stuff, guess I never realised how lucky I was" I say

"Well at least your here now" he says

"Shut up" I giggle

"What?" he says offended

"I hate serious Michael" I complain

"Ok he's gone now" Michael chuckles pulling a stupi face

"Oh My God, we're here" I squeal. We get off the bus and walk into the venue, I quickly find my dressing room which unfortunately is right next to the boys. They are so loud and annoying. There is a mini-fridge in my room, I open it and find all sorts of scottish treats like Irn bru and shortbread. I down a can of Irn bru and steal Ashtons speaker from their dressing room and play 500 miles by the proclaimers.

I dance around and Calum walks in confused "and I would walk 500 miles" I scream "Come on Cal-pal dance with me"

He shrugs and dances with me, when the song ends I colapse on the couch in fits of giggles. Calum leaves me alone and I sit with my guitar trying to learn a new song, I give up and go for an explore.

Before I know it it's six o'clock and I'm getting dressed to go on stage, I go to the boys dressing room and sit with them. They sit and throw bits of paper at me and I throw my bottle of water at Luke and it explodes and soaks him. As soon as I see it happen I run out the room.

I hear Luke yelling and running after me, his stupid long legs make him catch up to me. He picks me up and rubs his soaking wet t-shirt in my face "Ewwww, I might get lepracy" I scream

"Shut up" he chuckles setting me on the floor

"I have to go open for your show" I sass walking away

"break a leg" he shouts after me

"get hit by a bus" I say wishing him luck

I'm ushered by a crewmember to the stage and I hear an erruption of screams. I start my set and about three songs in I start to talk "Hello Glasgow" I yell "It's nice not being the one with a weird accent"

The rest of my set flashes by and when I come off I watch the boys. They are putting a certain effort in this concert. Halfway through they make some joke about my accent and I colapse laughing.