Part 42

Hannah's POV

"Hannah!" Luke shouts walking into the music room, I'm strumming my guitar randomly

"Yes" I say looking up

"Are you ready to go shopping?" he asks

"Why are we going shopping?" I ask

"Oh shit, I knew I forgot something" he curses sitting beside me "Listen we have a really short U.K tour next week and we are going shopping"

"and you didn't think to tell me" I groan annoyed

"I really am sorry" he says sticking out his bottom lip

"Wait, Where are we going on the tour?" I ask eagerly

He pulls out his phone "London, birmingam, Brighton, Manchester, New castle, Glasgow an-"

"Yes, yes, yes" I shout excitedly. I run around the room dancing

"What are you doing?" he chuckles

"I am going back to scotland" I shout running out the room 

An hour later we are all sitting in the car, I'm still giddy with excitment

"Are you guys excited to visit the best country in the world?" I ask

"Yeah" they corus

"And we were wondering if as your label if you want to open for us" Ashton asks carefully

"hmmm" I say

"Why not?" Calum pouts

"I didn't say no, I just said hmmm" I sass

"Come on the fans will love it" Michael says playfully shoving me

"Fine then" I sigh

"We're here" Ashton yells and stops the car, a few paps have shown up so Ashto protectively puts his arm around me. We walk in and I quickly run into H&M and I pick up 3 different coloured flanels and a few pairs of black jeans.

"You're so boring" Michael complains holding up a pink sparkly skirt "Why don't you wear something like this" he chuckles

"Why don't you?" I sass "I hate pink"

"Come on" Michael sighs dragging me out the shop. We walk into the nike shop, I pick out some leggings and a windbreaker, Michael aimlessly looks at shoes for a while until I drag him out the shop. We walk into hot topic, I grab a green day shirt and a few bracelets but I get bored and start to watch Michael looking at clothes. He looks like a kid in a candy store.

After a few minutes Michael notices me watching him "What are you doing?"

"Nothing" I say innocently

"Ok, well we have to meet the boys at Mcdonalds in" he pauses "five minutes ago"

We walk swiftly towards Mcdonalds and see the boys standing in the line. I stand with them and I go up to the counter "Hi, can I just have a diet Coke please"

I feel hands wrap round me "Actually She'll have a big Mac Meal Please and I'll have the same" Ashtons voice sings from behind me. The lady at the counter nods and I roll my eyes. Ashton turns me round.

"Come on Han, it's just a burger" he smiles

I sigh and the lady hands us our meal, we sit down at a table and the other boys join us, I sit staring at my meal willing it to disappear, I nibble at the same fry for twenty minutes and Ashton shakes his head.

"Eat" he commands

"I don't really want to" I complain

"Lol don't care" he says pointing at my meal.

I finish half my meal after 40 minutes of complaining from Ashton. He finally let's us leave and we head home. When we get home I beat Michael at mario cart and then I pretend to fall asleep so I don't have to eat dinner. It doesn't work and Ashton shakes me and says we have to eat dinner.

I walk into the kitchen and sit down, I decide I can't be bothered arguing with Ashton, I eat most of my meal in silence, I feel like shit but worst comes to worst I can throw it up later.