"What's wrong with me?" I asked, my back on her.

"You're back to your old self again" she paused.

"When Cassy died" she resumed afterwards.

"Am I? I didn't realize that. I'm fine so don't worry" I replied chuckling.

"Ali, I know it's hard for you now that me and Salt are dating but please don't look so down like that, smile at least even if it's just for pretention" I massaged my temple before facing her.

"I'm sorry but I can't make myself happy just to please you" I said flatly before walking away. I really don't feel like coming to class today.

"Good morning Allison" I smiled and bowed for the nth time. My mouth is getting tired of faking a smile. I decided to take a shortcut to avoid being greeted by the students. There's a way to the senior-high building by passing through the greenhouse.

I frowned when I saw Luna talking to a chick. Her eyes averted on mine when she noticed me approaching but I pretended that I didn't see her and just kept on walking.

"Hey Allison!" She called after me but I ignored her. I stopped when she suddenly grabbed my shoulder. It pissed me off so I slapped her hand away from me.

"Hey chill!" She said smiling. I just glared at her before turning around to walk away but she stopped me again. I wanna punch her face but I controlled myself because the student that she's talking with a while ago is still with her. Instead, I arched my brow and waited for what she's going to say.

"Uh... I heard what happened, uh Keena told me and Mi---"

"Shut up" I interrupted her. She was taken aback for a moment because she knows my tone when I am angry.

"Hey I'm just here to say so---" I interrupted her again by grasping her mouth and pushed her to the wall of the greenhouse afterwards.

"I said shut up! Don't you know what that means? I said shut up!" I yelled to her face. She slapped my hand away from her mouth but I'm too strong and too angry. I released her after a while when I realized that I am hurting her too much. My hands are trembling because I am trying my best not to punch her.

"Why did you do that!" She yelled in anger before pushing me away.

"I told you to shut up, you didn't" I said flatly before turning around to walk again when she spoke.

"I just want to apologize!"

"Apologize? for what? you already ruined everything so better eat your sorry because it's useless" I said irritably.

"I didn't mean to make you two break up, I just want to take revenge because I saw you with Keena, but I don't want you two breaking up" she explained hastily. Her reasoning made me laugh so hard because it's so stupid.

"You didn't mean it really? Your stupidity was the reason why Salt left me. You're a moron do you know that? I don't understand why girls here like you, when the truth is that you're only a walking airhead!" I said while pointing my finger to her. She frowned and pointed her finger to me as well.

"Look who's talking! You're a walking zombie! The only difference is that you don't smell dead but deep inside you're rotten!" My ears ticked when I heard her, and then in an instant, my hand already landed on her face.

"You son of a bitch!" She said before slapping my face as well. It pissed me off more so I pulled her blazer and tried slapping her again but she dodged it by shoving my hand away. She then pulled my blazer as well and we're now locked with each other. We were in that position when Missy arrived together with none other than Salt.