Ch.8 It is a Date!

I've been gazing at my hand while blushing for an hour already. It's been a week now since I touched Allison's breast but I'm still drugged by the softness of it. That's the first time that I touched someone's breast and I didn't expect that it feels good. 

"Fudge!" I exclaimed in shock when Missy suddenly appeared.

"You'll kill me Missy! don't just appear like a ghost" I said before grabbing my hand away from her grasp. I'm still savoring the feeling of Allison's breast and I don't want to spoil it.

"Oh, sorry Salty" she said while making a peace sign.

I frowned when I noticed that she's not wearing her uniform, she's wearing a tube that's emphasizing her cleavage. 

So McKinley's have a breast to die for I said mentally.

"Salty?" she snapped at me.

"Huh?" was all I said.  I blushed when she leaned so much closer, giving me a very good view of her cleavage. 

"Why are you so out of focus right now?" she asked frowning.

"No, I...uh... Why aren't you wearing a uniform?" I asked while smiling like a retard. Of course I can't say to her that it's her breasts fault. 

"Allison and I are going to meet someone"

I felt upset upon hearing her response, they won't attend class today and that's gonna be a total boredom for me. Our class if the only place where I can gaze at Allison without her pissing me off.

"May I know who is it?" I inquired curiously.

"No" My jaw dropped when Allison suddenly appeared, wearing a dark navy blue fitted miniskirt dress. 

I swear if she's my girlfriend I won't let her go out with that attire, it's very eye catching. These two should be aware that they're an eye candy, but I bet Allison knows that already, not Missy.

"Ali, it's not that important so I think it's fine if we tell Salt who are we meeting" Missy said while smiling at me. 

"Precisely my point, it's not important so why bother?" she replied flatly while raising her brow at me. 

She doesn't bother hiding her true personality if it's only Missy or Luna around. Missy is about to argue when I spoke. 

"It's alright Missy she has a point" I said while tapping her smooth shoulder. It's like I'm touching a baby because it's also soft.

Missy gave me an apologetic look before nodding in response.

"You both take care" I added before heading to the class. 

"Who was the first man to step into the moon?" The teacher asked, as if we're still in middle school. Everyone knows the answer to that, I'm so bored. I've been counting every minute mentally just to make time pass by fast.

I'm resting my face on my right palm while writing Allison's name.

I wonder what is Allison doing?

I rejoiced the moment I heard the bell rang, at last it's our lunchbreak. 

"Salt, since the McKinley's are not her, do you want to eat with us?" Rosa offered smiling.

"I'm not actually hungry, I might just stay in the library to read" I said politely. 

She just nodded before heading out of the class together with other elites. I'm also about to go when our teacher called me.

"What is it ma'am?" I asked her politely.

"I heard you a while ago that you're not going to take your lunch" She paused as she picked up a sealed envelope and handed it to me afterwards.