Ch.23 Happy First Month! pt. 2

ALLISON POV

Cassandra is so cute and adorable, she's the exact mini version of Cassy and Salt. I didn't expect that Missy and I will enjoy talking to her mother more than talking to her. Our mom divorced dad when I was only six to pursue her career as a model and we didn't hear anything from her since then.

I feel sad whenever I think about it. I remember dad being a good and affectionate father when mom is still with us. But he suddenly changed when mom left, he became a workaholic and focused on making money. I remember he used to tell me before that money will never leave you, as long as you take care of it.

"Hey" I smiled when I heard Salt's voice.

"You do know where to find me huh" I said chuckling.

"Of course, I know that this place is always number one on your list" she said sweetly before leaning closer to hug me.

"You stink" I said when I felt her sweat on my chest.

"Really? But you like me so much that it's fine with you" she said casually. I'm sure she'll feel so embarrassed if we're not dating.

"You should've washed your face and changed your clothes before cominghere" I said smiling while gently caressing her back.

"I missed you already, and you can't blame me for that" she said pouting. I missed her too but I can't bring myself to say it.

"What's underneath your jacket?"" I inquired after pushing her away gently.

"Tank top"

"Why?" she inquired still pouting.

"Remove your jacket" I commanded. I pulled her closer to me using my legs and turned her around afterwards. Her smooth skin is tempting me to caress it using my bare hands but I controlled myself not to. Instead I focused on drying her back and turned her around again as soon as I'm done.

"Don't wear your jacket again and be sure to change your clothes as soonas you get back to the dorm" She just nodded in response with a wide grin on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked frowning.

"Yes I'm fine. It's just that I find it sweet when you're like this,taking care of me" I averted my eyes on my side to avoid her gaze. I suddenly felt embarrassed but I wont tell her that.

"Uh yeah, I want to give you something" She snapped before taking something out from her pocket.

"What's this for?" I asked as soon as she finished putting it on my ring finger.

"Happy first month" she said before giving me a peck on my lips.

"First month?" I didn't get what she meant.

"It's eleventh today. It's been a month already since we started dating!" she explained patiently. Stupid! How can I forget!? I scolded myself mentally. I felt guilty for not remembering and I didn't hide it.

"What's the problem? Don't you like it?" she asked me anxiously. She's so sweet, I'm really stupid to forget. I shook my head immediately.

"Yes of course I like it. I'm sorry I don't have anything to give you inreturn, I honestly forgot the date today" I said sincerely before pulling her closer again for a hug.

"It's okay, I'm not asking anything in return. You gave me a shirt remember? That's more than enough for me" she said while caressing my back to assure me. My body suddenly tensed up when she mentioned the shirt.

"Thank you so much for being understanding, you made me happy today" I purred against her neck. I want to tell her about Cassy but I don't know where to start. I don't want to lose her, I'm afraid that if I told her the truth she'll hate me.