War Of 3015: Chapter Seventeen

I knock lightly On King Dameo's door, which is met by a groan and a 'leave me alone'. Convincing myself I could play along with my story in mind as to why I'm doing what I will be doing, I clear my throat and speak to him through the door, like a parent trying to convince a kid.

"Dameo, it must be stressful for you right now, how about I help relax you?"

Dameo stays silent. "Why would you want to do that? You love Eithan and ran away with him."

Serinity and I roll our eyes. This King is stubborn and petty.

"Well, I've been thinking about everything and I decided I will accept your deal. I will please you, my King. It is a very kind deal."

The door opens and he is about to grab me, as he freezes, noticing Serinity. "Who's she?" He asks.

"A guest. And a gift." I say, hoping he would understand what I meant. And surely he did. Doesn't take much for him.

As we both enter his room, we only see a few candles lit up, the window barred with wood, the rest of his room clean and tidy.

Looking towards the desk, I find pictures. Pictures of the Queen. Of Eithan's mother. Just a bit above were real swords up for display.

Dameo sits on his bed, removing his top, revealing an ugly hairy chest.

I glance at Serinity who I could tell agreed on my view before she masked it well with a neutral face.

There is not going to be any true seducing actions here. Only fake foreplay, before his downfall.

"Dance for me." He orders, his voice already getting on my nerves.

But I do as he says, Serinity watching from afar, as I allow him to touch my thighs as I dance, his hands moving lower to my butt before returning on my thighs.

His words of praising my body goes unnoticed in my mind. They are not the words I want to hear from this bastard.

He asks for Serinity to do the same, no doubt already getting tired of feeling me up, and Serinity does as he says.

After a few minutes, Serinity wastes no time. This for playing for us has gone on way too long. She grabs his manhood with her hand and then keeps him turned away from the swords hung up for display, by playing with it in her hands.

I quickly grab one that looks the sharpest, and carefully place it within her reach. When she see fit she will grab it and strike.

I go in front of Dameo, trying to get his attention my playing with his hair, and eventually his sick repulsive eyes are on mine.

Serinity gets up and claims to go behind Dameo to give him a message on his back.

I took the cue to continue keeping his gaze by teasing him by taking off my shirt, still keeping the bra on of course. This man will never see me without one.

Serinity picks up the sword and immediately strikes it through his heart.

Smiling as he stares at me wide eyes, I put my shirt back on and watch as he bleeds and falls on his back as she removes the sword from him on his bed.

King Dameo is dead.

He has finally left the throne.

Carlistan is free.

Eithan upon hearing Dameo's shout of death, walks in the room, and glances at us.

His eyes find mine and smile. "Congradulations, Ms. Roselyn. You've accomplished your goal without soiling your hands and are now to be Queen of Carlistan."