“I missed you so much, baby” I say holding tight to Ryan and kissing his lips.  He just got off of the plane and we are currently enjoying our reunion.

“I missed you, too.” He kissed me and then kissed me again and again.

We collected his luggage and then navigated our way through the crowds, signing autographs and taking pictures with fans as we went.  Once outside we were approached by a few paps but it wasn’t too terrible.  They got their pictures but we ignored all questions.  Sometimes it was easier that way.  But don’t think I didn’t hear one of them ask Ryan what he thought of me being out with Harry last night.

Finally in the quiet of our taxi, I leaned up against his chest and he placed his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m glad your home” I spoke while tracing the patterns on his shirt.

“Me too” He placed one more kiss on top of my head and then advised the driver where to go.

We arrived at his place about a half hour later and got his belongings inside.  Once the door was locked he immediately grabbed me and brought me up into his arms.  I squeaked at the rapid action that took me by surprise and wrapped my legs around his waist holding me up onto his body.

“God, I’ve missed you so much babe” he says as he places me down on his bed and begins to pull my shirt from my body.  Once it is off, I begin to undo the button on his jeans.  He removes his own shirt and bends back down, hovering his lips over my stomach.  He starts to leave open mouth kisses just above the top of my jeans and works his way up my chest.  I have since undid his jeans and start to push them down.  Once they have made it to his thighs, I bend my leg up and use my foot to push them all the way off his body; I took his boxes down with them, as well.

Never taking his lips off of me, he begins to remove the remainder of my clothing and not too long after we are both fully unclothed and our moans are filling the room.

A few hours later we were just waking up from our nap; having both fallen asleep a few minutes after we both came down from our highs.  I knew he was exhausted from his flight.  We remained in our cuddled position; my head on his chest and my right leg hooked over his thighs.  His arm was tightly wrapped around me.  I loved the feel of his chest rising and falling with each soft breath.

“I love this” He whispered referring to our current state of bliss and I hummed in reply.  Agreeing with him completely.

“Did you have fun last night?”

“It was ok.  Liam and Zayn said it was a bar but it was more like a small club and you know I’m not really fond of night clubs.” I replied softly.  Both of our voices not much higher than a whisper. 

“So Harry was there?  I heard what that pap asked me.  How did it go?”