A Look At What Is To Come

She's gone and I am not sure where she went. Panic is setting in because I know who Tzar is now. He was a guy that is a tad younger than me. He was always jealous of me and we fought a lot in the games. I need to now find her. I shook Izzy awake and she was dazed. I told her that I was going to fly to try and find Tzar. I flew up into the air and I didn't find them. I found my brother.

I was enraged and I could feel the power flow through my bones. I flew at him high speed and grabbed his head in my hand. I then flew up. He tried to kick me off him. I then flew down like a plane about to crash. His head hit the concrete with a crack. I saw his blood to spill. I growled, "Where did Tzar take Brima?"

He coughed, "Brother? Why?"

I let go of Jarrie, I started laughing, "You just killed about half a city and you're asking me why I turned my back on the family, right?"

"For free magic. When asked, all thought there was a difference between all magic." He looked up, "If you're going to kill me. Just do it. Tell a great story my brother."

"No. I'll do this." I said and used my powers of the mesmer art to make him twist his arm out of place. He screamed like a small animal being killed.

"Where do you think they would take her?!" He yelled.

"Home?"

"Yes." He said. I nodded and took out my sword. Without looking at him, I drove it through his heart. He wasn't the brother I knew. He was corrupted and the light I used to see in his eyes, was gone once I ran away. He looked up at me and with his final breath, he told me, "May dignity follow you, brother."

I turned away not looking at him. I must go home to free her.