Jarrie lunged at me and covered my mouth. I thrashed around and tried to kick him off. He calmly said, "Shhh, Brima. I only have a message and I need some blood from you."

He looked deep into my eyes and stroked my face. I started to calm down and fall under his spell. He asked, "May I suck on your blood darling? It will be like last time, remember?"

"I got an infection last time." I told him.

"I'm sorry, my omega's aren't always clean. I thought they were. Trust me, I don't want to hurt you." He coaxed.

I smiled and said feathery, "It's okay. I'm all better now. You said you had a message?"

"Can I feed on you first?" He asked and gently stroked my hair.

I nodded and opened up my neck. He's really gentle and I started to trust him. I couldn't think about anything else. He bit down on my neck. I raised up a little, taking a sharp breath in and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I felt nothing but happiness and love. I felt high as a kite and I couldn't explain what was happening to me. I felt like I could do anything for the alpha.

He laughed and said, "Elves taste so sweet."

"Am I making you happy?" I asked.

"Very." He said and went back to sucking my blood. It felt almost orgsamic and I wanted more.

He stopped and looked me in the eyes. I said, "Why did you stop?"

"Because, sometimes, I like to take my time." He said and sat us up. He put me in his lap and asked, "Are you betrothed to anyone?"

"No, silly, I'm a virgin." I laughed and put my arms around his shoulders, "Can't you tell."

"No. I can't tell." He brushed some hair out of my face, "I need to know something and it's very important."

"What is it, sir?" I asked.

"Do you think Zeckiel is evil?"

"Nope." I laughed, "He can be a brat, but he's not evil. And, he's not good. I'm not sure what he is."

"Well, you tell him that you two have a little less than six months before we break down the wall and invade." He booped my nose and I giggled. He said, "Since you are virgin, I can do anything I want to you."

I asked, "Is that a good thing?"

He then bit my neck and felt even more high. The room had all these colors and I sighed. I have only had been high once in my life, but nothing like this. It was like I was walking on air. Everything seemed dimmed and the only thing that really mattered was that I was peaceful. This is addicting and I know that. This joy and bliss made me not think about the world. It was all peaceful and equal. Jarrie then stopped and kissed me. It was hard and desperate. I could feel my cheeks grow red. I could taste my own blood from his mouth.

Then someone barged into my room. It was Zeckiel. I laughed and asked, "Hey babe! Do you want to join."

He drew his sword and it was all shiney. The light from the hall made it look like it had glitter on it. Zeckiel positioned himself to fight, "Oh, Jarrie, you always wanted everything I have. This time, her heart is not yours to take."

Jarrie set me down and I rolled onto my stomach. I kicked my legs in the air and both men saw me as a distraction. Zeckiel said, "Brima."

"Yes my prince?" I cocked my head to the side. They looked like they were going to fight.

"Jarrie has made you his thrall. You need to fight it. I know it feels great, but that is how he can kill so easily." Zeckiel explained in a warning tone, "Think about us and how you feel about me. How we can't be, but also how we want one another. Think about the darkside and how you need to play your part."