Stop Flirting

It was really getting annoying. You loved Carol and Daryl, but the way one would look away and the other used it as an opportunity to check them out was kind of gross. You were supposed to be in the bed of the truck, sitting and waiting until you got outside of the fence. There, everybody would get the Walker bodies that were stabbed along the fence and drive them far away like you did every week.

But the short ride that was supposed to be careless and only a minute long disgusted you, because you had to sit back in the bed of the truck with Carol and Daryl. One of these days, you were going to lock them in a room together until they admitted their feelings. You had thought about it before but were afraid if you got them together, the flirty comments would turn into kisses. That would only make your disgust worse.

Fed up with them destroying your appetite daily, you decided to say something. "God, you two. Just stop!" You scream over the truck's engine but quiet enough to not attract Walkers. They turn to you, not knowing what you were talking about. "The googly eyes, the licking your lips, looking at each other and stupid comments... I've had enkgh. It's disgusting and I'm almost to the point where I'd ride up front with Rick, where he's going to rant about how the potatoes are growing!"

They stare at you like you're crazy. "(Y/N)..." Carol says, blushing. They couldn't make eye contact.

"Look, I'm sorry, but if you could just like each other on private or at least admit to it, that'd be great and all. Or I'm going to start taking forehead stabbing duty with Karen and Tyrese. PDA isn't any better there either, though," You say, your voice not as loud this time. They grin and turn to each other.

The truck stops and you jump out, Daryl helping Carol out protectively. You all three start dragging bodies while Rick stays on guard incase some more come. You know the flirting won't stop, but at least they knew it bothered you and that they liked each other.

Deep down, you really just wanted them to get together anyways but was jealous they had a bond you didn't have with anybody.

I wrote this like YEARRRSSS AGOO. just ljke the last one. I used to have like a 1K read book of Caryl oneshots but I deleted them accidentally. 😣 i still remember parts of them.

Three chaps in a day