ZAYN STORY! You and I (written by NiallerClover)

This one shot wasn't written by me but the amazing NiallerClover, so pls give us feedback, and ENJOY!

Zayn's P.O.V

''Chillin' around with my fiancee! She's so pretty I just can't contain it x''

As I finish tweeting it, my Twitter starts getting fulfilled by the mentions from my dear fans. Well, mostly they're hates for my fiancee, Rachyl. The Directioners just don't accept Rachyl as my girlfriend, although I myself have loved Rachyl so much. If they love me, they should've loved my fiancee too. Why do they do this? I sometimes feel so sad about this. It doesn't mean that I don't love my fans if I have a fiancee. My Directioners mean so much for me, and my love for them doesn't change although I already have a fiancee.

''@wolfiestyles @zaynmalik fuck rachyl she doesn't even deserve to be with you Zayn''

''@wohnarry @zaynmalik HOW COULD YOU CONSIDER A BITCH LIKE RACHYL BEAUTIFUL? OPEN YOUR EYES, ZAYN!''

''@malikHOEran @zaynmalik fiancee? She's more like a bitch for us''

''@olinepayney @zaynmalik come on Zayn just fucking break up with her we're so done about this we never ship you guys ok''

''@tommohoran @zaynmalik you better chill with us on Twitter rather than chillin' with Rachyl the bitch''

I keep scrolling the mentions with a blank expression, not noticing again when someone laying next to me is crying. Hot tears spread to the side of my shirt, making me look to the beautiful girl laying on my chest. She saw it. She knew everything.

I don't know how to react any further. I remain silent as her tears start flowing rapidly. This isn't the one-time thing. I put my black iPhone to the bedside table and slowly stroke her hair. ''Rach, did you see it all hun? Don't..''

''Don't what?'' She asks, sobbing. The sparkle of her irresistible brown eyes gets lower and lower, until the beautiful sparkle is gone completely. I look at her eyes deeply and say, ''Don't cry.''

She remains silent.

She buries her beautiful face into my chest, crying incessantly. She's so sad, and she is a really sensitive person. She just can't cope with the pain, she isn't strong enough to fight with the scars the 'fans' have given. The hate is just going too far, especially after we're being tied up by a beautiful engagement promise.

''Sshhh, Rachyl, they'll stop it one day..'' I whisper gently and softly. ''They'll stop it, one beautiful day..''

''When is that one day, Zayn? The exact day after my death?'' Rachyl asks, the cryings decreasing. I stroke her hair and favor her with a sweet kiss. ''I promise that one day will come soon, faster than the wind blowing, faster than the water flowing. I promise.'' I say. I cup her face in my eyes. It hurts me to see her crying like this. It really hurts.

Rachyl solely cries and buries her head to my chest all over again. ''No Zayn, that day won't ever come..''

I take her face and cup it once again. ''Rachyl,'' I whisper, almost voiceless. My eyes start to get watery, this moment is so touching. ''I-I'll always protect you. You know it, right?'' I ask softly as I keep my eyecontact still with her. I lay another kiss on her lips and ask her once again, ''You know right, I've promised to protect you forever? There's no need to be afraid.. Please don't be afraid.''

''I'm your protection, Rachyl..''

She stops her crying and looks at my eyes deeply. Those big brown eyes full of confusion and sadness. She doesn't deserve all of the hates. I don't get it that people can have a dislike feeling towards this angel.