LARRY AU! requested by- OneDStoleMyHeart

hey guys, this is a request :) well... i kinda forced request, but anyways:)

she has requested that i do a Larry AU where Louis is a famous actor and Harry is a crazzed fan :)

ENJOY!

HOLLY<3

...Harry's P.O.V...

Im driving in my car, way over the speed limit trying to get to a meet and greet with the one and only Louis Tomlinson!

My heart picks up at the thought of his name. He is truly the most handsome man ive ever seen. I became a dedicated fan of him when he came out to the world. I swear I died when he said it on live television, he gave me hope that i might actually have a chance with him.

I pull up into the parking lot of the theatre and sprint to the line of people. Great. The end of the line. I stand in place and hope to god i will be able to get in. The line starts moving forward and I start shaking.

I get to the doors and make it in... now to find the perfect seat. I move down the ile and see 1 seat down the front row by side stage. I run down and sit in it before anyone can take it. Looking around the audience, I relise 80% of them are girls. I shake my head, I fell like screaming 'he is gay girls! so fuck off!'.... hehe.

A voice comes over the intercom and says "Ladies and gentle man, the man you've all been waiting for. LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Everybody in the audience screams as loud as the can and stand up. He strides onto the stage and takes a seat on the stool in the middle. He is wearing a tight black shirt that has a 'V' neck, and red skinney jeans. When he gets the audience quiet and sitting down he starts talking.

"So, how are you guys today!" Everybody screams.

"Well thats good. Do you guys have any questions?" Just about everybody in the audience put there hand up.

I scream out. "HEY SEXY! OVER HERE!" and wolf whistle. He obviously hears me cause he jumps of the stool and comes over to me.

"Hello there. Whats your name handsome?" He asks sitting on the edge of the stage.

"Harry Styles." I reply shaking slightly.

"Well Harry Styles, what is your question?" He asks politly.

"Can I squeeze your butt?" (HE IS A CRAZED FAN!)

"Um... what?" Louis asks. "You want to touch my bottom?"

"Dosent everybody here!" I ask standing up and pointing to the audience. Everybody cheers and claps. "My point."

"Well then, not now. How about I get one of the guys to bring you out back after the meet and greet so I can get to know you better?" Louis reasons and winks at me, i practically melt.

"OK!" I yell jumping on the spot.

"NO! HE IS MY HUSBAND AND YOU CANT TOUCH HIM!" this random girl screams out from the audience.

"He is gay bitch!" I scream back, "Are you that thick!?" She gives up and sits back down.

I turn to Louis and see him shake his head with a smile and carry on with the questions.

When the meet and greet has finished, one of Louis security guards come and brings me to a room out back. When I open the door Louis is sitting there drinking a beer.

"Come and sit down Harry." Louis says and pats the spot next to him.

"Ok." I practically skip there and sit down.

"Tell me about yourself." Louis says crossing his legs and turning to me.

"Well, My name is Harry Styles, I live here in Cheshire, I am 19 years old and am studying Cooking, English, and Lawyer stuff.... yeah." I descibe myself. Louis chuckles and nods.

"Do you have any hobbys?" Louis asks me.

"Oh yes, I like singing." I say to him.

Louis nods, "Who is your favorite actor?"

"Do you even have to ask that?! You are amazing, handsome a great actor, and seems like fun to hang out with." I say.

Louis chuckles and looks in my eyes. "You have amazing green eyes, and you curls, wow" He says touching one of them.

I smile."Thank you, your not to bad yourself." I nudge him with my shoulder and he smiles.

"Would you like to come out to dinner with me?" Louis asks me. I cant breath... di-did he ju-just ask me to go to din-diner with him??

IM FANMANNING!

"OMG! ok, sure, that would be great, amazing, FABLOUIS!" I yell he chuckles and shows me to his car.

BEST NIGHT EVER! I even got his number.

was that ok????

comment pls :)

HOLLY<3