ZAYN SHORT STORY! part 2:)

This is part 2 of the previous short story... pls give me feedback:) i dont know if any of those symptoms in the first part of the short story are real... yeah...

ENJOY!

HOLLY<3

...Liams P.O.V...

He is gone...

Gone...

Just when i thought things were going ok, and i was going to tell him i love him he gets diagnosed with lung cancer, and now he might die...

---------- 30 min later----------

The guys and i have been sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes now and there has been no word. We have all been crying, hoping nothing bad has happened.

A doctor comes out looking defeated and has blood on his white coat.

"Malik family?" he asks walking over.

"We are his friends." Harry calls out as we meet the doctor half way. He sighs and tells us to sit down on the chairs.

"So, Zayn is ok and stable." We all sigh heavily, althought i know there is a but coming. "But, he has got internal bleeding in his lungs, and central body. We can easily get it out, but there is so much blood, that once its all out of his lungs, his body will slowly start to shut down due to low blood count. Zayns blood type is B+ and we currently dont have any of that blood in stock. So if we dont have a doner very soon Zayn could die. But..." Oh my gosh, another but. "... another thing. There is so much blood that is needed that the doner could get severly sick due to lack of blood to. So really, Zayn has no chance unless we have 2 safe doners." He sighs once finished and says if we need anything to come and ask for him, then leaves us to let the information to sink in.

We are silent for about 10 seconds, then harry speaks up. "I have B+ blood. I could donate!" He says happily.

"It wont be enough." I say loud enough for us all to hear.

"But he has more of a chance if i donate." Harry trys to persuade.

"IT WONT BE ENOUGH HARRY!" I yell and crumple into a ball sobbing, wispering repeatedly 'its not enough'.

"Ok mate, we will find someone. I swear." Harry says.

I nod and stand, "Im going to go see him." I walk away from the guys and towards where I saw the doctor come out from and go through the door. I walk down the hall untill i see the Zayns clipboard hanging on the wall, and go into the door next to it.

I see him still, steadily breathing, with a slow heart beat showing on the screen. My heart breaks a bit inside. I sit on the hard plastic chair beside his bed and grab his hand. His eyes are closed so I asume he is asleep. I rub my thumb over the back of his hand and breath deeply.

"I would say that this is hard to say, but its not. I love you Zayn Malik. Please dont give up. The boys and i will find a blood doner and get u better, hopefully they can try to fix you up completly. You know." Every word i say breaks my heart cause i know he wont get better. Every word, i shed a tear. Every word, is a second further into loosing him.

The boys walk into the room before i can say anything else and surround Zayns bed.

They weep silently and each take turns to go to the bathroom, or go to the cafe to get something to eat or drink over the next 4 hours. There is no response from Zayn because they have put him in a medically induced coma, and it kills me. He is so lifeless. Unmoving.

The doctor comes into the room and tells us that someone has come foward and donated blood. We are all in shock. Who has donated?

"When we were talking in the waiting room, a woman overheard us and came up to me after i left and said she would donate. I was shocked mydelf, but exepted for yours, and of coarse, his sake." the doctor explains. "So if you are still willing to donate Harry, please come with me now and we shall set you up." the doctor finished chirpily and walked out, Harry following behind after giving us a soft smile.