LOUIS story:)

"LUKE, IM DONE! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! YOU ALWAYS YELL AT ME." I scream at my boyfriend. Tears stream down my cheeks and hit the floor.

"MAYBE IF YOU DO EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!" he screams back.

"WELL IM SORRY IM NOT PERFECT!" I scream. I run upstairs to our room as he follows behind me. I throw my stuff into a suitcase. "IM LEAVING LUKE! GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE! WERE THROUGH" I scream.

"BABE WAIT!" he says grabbing my wrist.

"DONT CALL ME BABE! WERE OVER!" I say pulling my wrist out of his grip. I run downstairs and run out the door. I hop into the car and cry. I didn't know where to go, so i went to the one person i could trust. My best friend, Louis Tomlinson.

I arrive at his house and its pouring rain. I knock at the door and Louis opens it.

"(Y/N), What happened?" he asks me, he could see i was crying. I just sob and Louis opens his arms. I than run into them and he hold me tight. I cry into his shoulder. "Its ok (Y/N)." he says rubbing my back. He sits me down on the couch and I lay my head on his chest.

"(Y/N), what happened? Why are you crying. You know i hate it when i see my Dori cry" he says. That is what he always calls me, and i called him Marlin.

"Me and Luke got into a fight. We always fight and this time i was just, done." I cry even harder. Louis holds me tighter and places his chin on top of my head.

"He doesn't deserve a girl like you." Louis says to me. I look up,

"Im worthless….i'm probably the worse he could get." I said.

"(Y/N), don't talk about yourself like that! You are beautiful and the sweetest girl i know! You have the best personality and you are so fun around! Any guy would be the luckiest guy in the world to go out with you." Louis says.

A smile spreads across my face as i look up at Louis. He wipes the tear from my eye and says

"(y/n), i have always loved you." he says, my jaw drops.

"Re-Really?" I ask, he nods "mmmhm". I smile and kiss him. "I love you too Lou" i say.