LIAM short story (staring my friend TAKARA!)

• Dedicated to Takara Dawes

OMG! The concert starts in like 5 minutes! Im sooo exited.

"Five minutes till performance." a micanical voice said over the speakers. Screams erupted from the audience, including a high pitch one from me. I turn to my friend Holly and see her crying.

"Stop crying! We are here to have fun! Now your makeup is running you ning-nong!" I say as i wipe the stray black tear.

"Im just so over welmed! I will be seeing Zayn tonight! And we are in front row! I could practically touch him if i wanted to... WHICH I DO!" She said, and started laughing. I joined her.

"Sorry for the incovinience but the boys are having dificulties backstage so it should be another 20 minutes." The voice said again. The crowd boo'ed.

"Takara... Dont hate me..." Holly said an i knew exactly what she was going to do.

Before we got here, Holly said that she would jump on stage and drag the boys out if they werent out on time.

"Holly, you cant. You will get us kicked out!"

"I dont care! Plus, I will get kicked out, not you. I'll meet you out front after. And... I WILL BE ABLE TO TOUCH ZAYN!"

"Thats if your able to get through the guards." I stated matter of a factly.

"Look at them... they heave no worries right now, the boys aren't evern on stage." she said back smartly.

"Fine!" she smiled at me and sprinted up to the stage edge, climbing up and running behind the curtains. The fans in the audience were cheering for her. Yet she appeared seconds later... being dragged by Paul and another guard. FUDGE.

Holly was using all her force to keep herself back on stage but she couldn't get free of the guards arms. She gave up and let them bring her down the stage steps, just as the boys got on stage. As much as i wanted to stay and watch the boys, I went and helped Holly. I cant bring myself to look at liam... Ill faint...

"I touched ZAYN! And Liam!" She screamed and about 100 girls came running at us. We must have caught the boys attention, the music stopped and the Liam talked through the microphone.

"Girls! calm down!" All the girls looked at the boys on stage and scampered to there seats. "Now, Paul let the poor girl go, she looks so fragile." The Guards let Holly go and she glared at them, they shrugged and walked backstage.

"I AM NOT FRAGILE!" Holly screamed to Liam.

"OK...OK..."

"How is your hair Zayn?" Holly said with a smirk. By the looks of it, she messed it up.

"Pretty good actually, i like the messy style. You?" He replied cheekily.

"Hells yeah! looks good on you."

"Why thankyou." Zayn said striking a pose. The audience cracked up. "What are your names lovelys?" 

"Holly and Takara." Holly replied for us. I built up the courage to look at Liam, and saw him staring at me... Biting his lip seductivlly... SHIT...

"Timber!" I screamed, my legs giving way.

"Shit!" Holly jumped over to me and caught me before i hit the ground, and slowly dropped me to the ground.

"Are you girls OK?" Liam asked. Holly gave me a look that said play-along-with-it. So i did.

"SHE IS NOT BREATHING! CPR LIAM" Holly yelled. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body, so i looked 'dead'. I heard loud foot steps, and a thump next to my head. Then i felt breath on my lips, smelt like mint. A soft feeling came to my lips, relising it was Liams lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, kissing him. I expected him to pulll away, but he reacted by moving closer and kissing back. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. I got so lost in them that i didn't hear the heals clicking on the ground comeing closer unttil Liam was flung off of me and all i saw was Dainel. I muttered a cuss under my breath and stood up, Daniel moving her face right infront of mine.

"What did you just do with my boyfriend, slut?" She spat at me.

"I think you saw what i did, whore." I spat back, then there was a stinging pain in my cheek and i fell to the ground.

...Holly's P.O.V...

Did that slut just slap my friend? YES SHE DID!

I walked right over to Daniel and looked her right in the eye.

"Ill give you 5 seconds to run before i flatten your face bitch!" She just snikered.

"Do you really think you can hurt me? Your half my size!"

"Ok. I am short, but you hurt my fucking friend, I smash you!" She just smiled again, and went to take a swing at my face. I caught her fist with fast reflexes just before it hit my face, and used my other hand and swung at her face, hitting her right on the nose. She screamed in pain and colapsed to the ground with a thump. She looked up at me with blood pooring out her nose.

"Try again. I dare you." She shrunk back into a ball.

"Why arent you protecting me Liam?" She whined.

"I never loved you Daniel, management made me go out with you." Liam replied and she burst out in tears.

"Well im going to leave before security man handles me again." I say and turn around, making my way to the door. "Stay and enjoy the concert Takara, ill meet you out front."

...Takara's P.O.V...

"I better go with her." I say to the boys just as Holly leaves.

"OH... OK, Um, here." He gave me a peice of paper with his number on it. I forced myself not to scream

"Wait!" Zayn yelled at me just as i turned around. "Give this to Holly... please?" Zayn gave me a peice of paper to.

"Sure." I said with a smile an walked out the door, and found Holly right away leaning against her shit car.

"LOOK WHAT I GOT!" I screamed and Holly walked up to me taking the peice of paper out of my outstreached hand. She squeeled, and jumped up and down.

"HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!" She yelled.

"And Liam gave me his!" We jumped up and down for another minute, then skipped back to the car, arms linked.

And drove of towards our hotel.

you like it??????????????? Coment please, id love to read them:)

COMENT>VOTE>FAN!

HOLLY<3