HARRY one shot :) requested by EmmyHaster

Walk into the club like WHAT UP? I got a big cock!

OK, so this is a harry styles one shot requested by 1 of my bff's Emmy Haster <3

here is the request: -idk. Harry, and do it about something serious like an injury or something after something like a car crash or something

gr8 help man... but anyways...

ENJOY!

HOLLY<3

...Harry's P.O.V...

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me

but bare this in mind it was meant to be

and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

and it all makes sense to me..."

I sing as I drive along the highway. I got my license about an hour ago and decided to go out for a drive. The other guys are waiting for me to go back to the apartment, but i shall make them wait longer.

"I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

you'll never love, your stomach or your thighs

the dimples in you back at the bottom of your spine

but i love them endlessly..."

I stop at a traffic light as i start to come back into the city, tapping the steering wheel to the beat. The lights turn green and I start forward. I'm about half way through the lights when I hear a screeching noise to my right. I glance over and see a car coming barreling towards mine. I have enough time to yell out before the car hits.

The power of the hit is huge as the car flips, turns and spins across the intersection. The car comes to a stop upside down. And that's when the pain comes.

I feel a shoot of pain go up my back, then nothing. I cant feel my legs. I try to move my arm, but I cant. I can tell its broken. The pain is so strong. Like fire and knifes.

I hear a commotion outside. Yelling, cursing, crying.

I see blood and glass everywhere. They are the last things I see, before my body gives out. (stolen from takara, LOVE YA ;)

...Emmy's P.O.V...

The hospital gets a call saying a horrific crash has occurred right off the highway. I am one of the five doctors to care for the 3 patients. I get my own patient, and the others get 2.

The ambulance for my patient has just arrived as I walk out. "Talk to me" I say as the paramedics wheel  him in.

"19 yr old Harry styles has been hit side on, the car supposedly flipped and turned for about 50 meters before stopping." The girl said.

"Not what happened. WHATS WRONG WITH HIM!?" I yell at her.

She looks shocked but replies, "We don't know for certain, except for his arm which is badly fractured. He might has spinal injury's, so we will need to do a scan. Also, he cracked the window with his head, so he will have a big concussion, he is also knocked out. I think that is it." She tells me. I thank her and we wheel him straight into a private room.

I clear the girl paramedic out and check his vital signs.

Heart beat. Continuous. Good sign.

Breathing. Steady. Even better.

I open his eyes and quickly flash them with a small torch. His pupils dilate, so that's a good sign.

I call my supervisor and tell him to book a X-ray and full body scan as soon as possible. He replies with a booking in 15 minutes. I thank him and sit in the seat next to Harry's bed and look at his face.