Chapter 28

It's been a month since he confessed to me. But still we are more like bickering friends than a loving couple. Even my brother didn't notice that we were dating. I had to tell Min Jin about it because you know she is my ever so lovely bestie. I loved the way he acts around me cebause it wasn't something that made me feel uncomfortable or awkward around him. He was still the same bubble gum boy who likes to annoy me and bicker with me all the time.

Shimii has grown up well and my mom looks after her till I get home. She is such an obedient kitten and Taehyung visits my home so often to see Shimii..not me 😑😂.

"You know what? I have found a new friend for Shimii"

Taehyung said resting his arms on the backrest of the chair which he sat turning backwards while his chin was resting on his arms in front of me when we both were having an off period.

"Who?". I asked stopping my hand, taking down the notes looking at him curiously.

"Holly?!"

"Who's Holly?". I asked without being able to process my brain.

"Holly is Yoongi hyung's pet doggy. It's a boy 😁"

He said chewing the gum making his chin jump up and down while resting it on the backrest of the chair.

"I thought cats and dogs are enemies though 😮"

"Then I guess aliens and clumsy human beings are enemies too?😶"

He blurted out nonchalantly looking at me with an innocent face. I rolled my eyes at him rubbing my nose.

"Let's take her after school to meet her friend"

He said standing up to leave my class.

"Wait" I quickly grabbed his wrist causing him to turn around.

"Can you–err clip this?"

I gave him the hair clip once he gave me, taking it off of my hair. All of my bangs fell onto my face blocking my view. He chuckled before taking it and titled down to clip it on my head.

"Done". He said patting my head before walking out.

"What's about Yoongi?"

Suddenly Min Jin who has been probably evasdropping to our conversation asked me sitting on a chair beside me.

"Oh he said Yoongi sounds like screaming his ass off when he sings in the music room 😂"

"What?? Noooo he is the best rapper and the Singer in the whole worlds" She quickly denied it crossing her arms frustrated.

"You mean including Tae's planet right?? 😂"

I asked her trying to control my laughter.

"I guess my butt raps better than him 🐣🐣🐣"

I saw her cheeks were heating like they will explode anytime soon. I laughed at her expression pushing her lightly.

"Nah,just kidding. It's about Holly not about Yoongi"

I said chuckling before closing my book.

"Gosh Holly will surely be friends with Shimii"

Suddenly her mood changed into an excited one shaking my both shoulders.

"That's what I'm going to do now and for Yoongi's sake stop shaking me 😵"

I said almost feeling dizzy yearning a creepy 'oops' and next a 'sorry'.

I was walking out of the school after school ends when I saw Taehyung was at the gate leaning against the stone wall. He stood straight as he saw me.