Chapter 13

"Oh no don't tell this to any of my friends, specially Yoongi"

He pleaded showing me puppy eyes, with an irresistible pout.

I mean for most girls, not me though. Not even over my dead body because I've been through shit cause of that pout.

Let's stop talking about those 🙂

Let's just leave it up to your imagination.

I smirked at him evilly knowing that I caught two birds at once for my future benefit.

When I was evesdropping to his confession, suddenly he turned his head behind in utter shock. Probably his guts sensed him that a person was behind.

But his sad romantic expression faded once he noticed me,

Staring at him,

Blankly.

"Why do you even confess to an anime character?? Damn son, you have some mental disorder I guess..."

"No, shut the hell up! I love Touka!!  She is my everything!!"

He started confessing his so-called true love for that anime girl staring at his phone screen. 

Actually, he was in love with Touka in Tokyo Ghoul. But I never knew he loved animes this much. Plus why did he fall in love with a freaking ghoul??? 😲

"I thought you love Yoongi tho 😯"

"Yah! Don't even think about telling this to Yoongi, I'mma woop your ass you li–"

"Bro, you need some serious therapy! According to my redars, this is delusional disorder"

"As if you know a thing about that shit? 😒"

"Don't you think it's dangerous to be in love with a ghoul?? she will eat you alive" I deadpanned him with crossed arms leaning against the door.

"I don't care I love her!! She was about to kiss me if you didn't butt in here!!" He scoffed like a three-year-old kid crying for ice cream.

"Mom Jimin hasn't taken his pills I guess!"

I yelled mom while going out of his room. Aishhh what I came here for and what just happened!! Oh lord!!!

"Uhhh for gods sake! Let this old women breath in peace!!! How many times did I meet your homeroom teacher last year Jimin???"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING MOM, YOON HEE IS CRAZY!!"

I stuck my tongue out at him walking downstairs to take those snacks I was craving for a few minutes ago. I shook my head to get out the weird thoughts I was having.

"Mom, tomorrow I'm gonna meet Seokjin oppa to show my nail art. I will be back at 5 okay?"

I blabbered, tip towing to take a snacks packet from the pantry cupboard. She responded with a hm while wiping the dining table.

I decided to watch "The Conjuring 2" one of my favourite horror movies, while I was biting the snacks. But the sudden beep sound of my phone flipped the shit out of me. Mostly because the part I was watching was that, that girl wearing the red night gown was floating in the air while the nun was watching her in the dark. Then I paused the movie with a heavy sigh, before turning my phone on.

Min Jin : Heyyy bring your sea green nail polish tomorrow, can you? :)

I noticed that Min Jin has just sent me a msg that almost made me roll my eyes.

Me : bich you flipped the shit outta my butthole!!

Min Jin : wat did I do now? 😐