Chapter 15

"Oh my god, are you alright?"

I heard a familiar voice from behind where I witnessed Taehyung running towards me in a rush.

"Y-yeah I'm alright"

I lied trying to hold my tears which were about to roll down as the pain hits my nerves, despite the concerning look Taehyung had contained in his face.

"Don't lie Yoon Hee. I can see tears". He protested as he bend down to check on my ankle.

"N-no, it-its just–my eyes are sw–sweating"

"Such a white liar Yoon Hee," He deadpanned standing up.

I'll be honest.

I felt kind of embarrasing that he saw me this way. But I don't know why though. The only thing I knew was that I was desperately praying god to make him leave.

"I-I'm fine, I can manage myself! Do–don't worry" I muttered, giving my best attempt to stand up which I obviously failed as I fell on my butt again.

"Yah kookieya ~ bring my bag with you and pass it to my mom okay?"

Well, shit.

He tossed his bag to that bunny guy whom I assumed just now as kookie. That airhead literally avoided my eyes. Pretty sure he remembered what happened back then.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you the transportation service?!"

Taehyung half questioned, lowering his head when I tried to pry away my hands which he tried to pull along his back.

"Get on my back!" He rolled his eyes in frustrations, turning his back to me where I saw he throws that non-coloured bubble gum away.

"No! I-I can walk, no need to worry!"

I refused, trying to stand up again but then he forcefully pulled my hands up and wrapped them around his neck, before stands on his feel.

"Yah! put me down! I can walk, yah Taehyung!"

I tried my best to get down hitting his shoulders but he didn't even budge that he started walk while I was helplessly being carried away.

Strangely, it gave me electricity through my spine.

Oh god what happened to this guy... 😭

There was an awkward silence between us since no one dared to speak a word. I was only looking down at the way he steps forward, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Gosh, Taehyung I can see the whole city from here!! I never knew you are this tall 😮"

I exclaimed in awe when I lifted my head up to see the surrounding where I could notice many things that I've never got to see when I was on my foot.

"Don't talk like I'm namsan tower or something. Just because you're too short doesn't mean I'm so tall!"

He complained in annoyance, turning his face at me with a blank expression. I stuck my tongue out with a frown, rolling my eyes at him.

"You know what?" But in a brief second, he begun to talk again that paid my full attention to him.

"My back is talking to me right now. It's asking me that if I'm crazy 😯"

He sort of fake cried, lifting me up trying to balance the weight on his back.

"I didn't ask you to piggyback me! You just volunteered. Plus I'm not that heavy!"

"I feel like my thighs are going to explode! They are refusing to walk!"

His face was pale as if he was carrying some big peice of granite.

Am I that heavy?!

Hell no!

"Liar! I'm not that heavy"

"As if" He scoffed, rolling his eyes before as he focuses back on the way.

After a few minutes, his phone started to ring nonstop blasting my eardrums so badly.

"What kind of ringing tone is that weirdo??? Are you insane??" I screamed at him, closing my ears with my hands.

Do you believe if I tell you that his ringing tone was a screaming of a girl!!! 

You heard me right?? I wonder how he manages himself with that shit.

"Your voice ringing tone is more like a ship honking!"

He scoffed, signalling me to take his phone out of his pocket. So I quickly ran my left hand inside his left pocket to grab the phone,

ONLY BECAUSE I wanted to save my ears from that crappy noise.

"Touchmabody?" I questioned, reading the caller ID.

But,

When I realized what I just said, I quickly covered my mouth with my free hand.

"Huh really?? Where do you want me to touch you ~?😏"

He asked, stopping on his track with a seductive grin. I felt his right thumb drawing circles on my injured leg that he was holding.

"No idiot it's your stupid caller ID!" I howled at him, kicking his thigh with my fine leg.

I saw him giggles beginning starting to walk ahain. This bitch never fails to annoy the hell out of me I swear to god. Then he told me to swipe the answer button which I did, putting his phone on his ear.

"Wae wae?" He stomped at the caller on the other line.

"You kidding me? No way I'm busy transporting someone"

He deadpanned the other person referring me, knitting his brows. I just rolled my eyes guys. I just did 😒

"Okay, I'm hanging up" He muttered and I ended the call.

"Who is that?" As I was curious about that weird contact name, I couldn't help but ask him.

"It's J-hope hyung"

"J-hope? Is that even a name?" I was totally going nuts with his weird user names.

"He is your hope, J-hope" He flashed me a creepy smile lifting me up again to balance his body.

"My hope is to plop on my bed, not some random guy"

"Yeah yeah with hyung right?".

"Why are you always trying to annoy me??" I was exhausted that I almost yelled at him with widened eyes in frustration.

"Because you annoy me too so why not I annoy you back?"

He teaaed, plainly kicking a small brick on the road. Finally, after some minutes of bickering, we reached my house. I saw my mom was watering some flower plants in the garden. When Taehyung steps inside, mom saw and jogged towards us. She looked at Taehyung head to toe before shift her gaze onto me.

"Yoon Hee!! What happened??"

Guys I'm still editing this bullshit I wrote when I was like 17 smh😭

Whatever man.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed :)
-Mal-