Chapter 2

"Uh, period?"

A deep voice from the left side rang my ears giving away a seductive tone. I gulped in fear, slowly moving my head to look at the person. And it turned to be,

That bubble gum boy.

He plopped the bubble and chewed it causing me to blink in surprise. His eyes were rolling down me from top to bottom, leaning his back against the shelf. He looked so sexy in that pose I admit. I found myself motionless for a moment that I helplessly looked back at the shelf.

"Looking for the best product?" He questioned, coming a bit closer to me. I felt blood was rushing to my ears as I heard his voice.

What a pervert...

Or may be not, I wouldn't know.

"N–no no I–I was looking for baby diapers"

I stuttered, despite how badly I tried to sound so confident looking at him with rounded eyes. Then I quickly moved from there.

"Oh really? Then you have met the right person here"

I was right.

He is a pervert.

I didn't know wether I should fight or fly when I saw him  following me all the way. Finally, I had no choice but to go to the baby item section. Does he remember me or something!? I thought while reaching for the smallest packet of diapers.

"That has only 3 pieces" He muttered again, leaning against the shelf.

"So what? I buy what I want! Any issues?"

"Woah woah slow down lady. That's just for your information." He laughed raising his hands in surrender with a kinky smirk. Pretty sure he didn't give a single damn that he even blew another bubble gum.

"Go mind your own damn business dumbass! Do you raise a child to know even how many pieces in there?" I bombarded a question causing him to knit his brows. He didn't look like he was going to give in.

"Well... I'm planning to–". He paused passing me a sexy grin.

Ewwww the fuck?

"–with you" My face turned into a slice of rotten meat by what he said. Lord Jesus why do I feel like some insects running in my tummy though!?😷

I went to the cashier walk passing him quickly before things get awkward. My mind was planning to go out of the store before he follows me. When I pass the sanitary pads shelf, I had a sudden urge to take one before he comes. So I quickly grabbed one randomly before dashing to the cashier.

I looked around to see if that dude was anywhere near while giving the cashier boy my items. I heard someone's whistling a random tune walking towards my area with loud steps. Cashier boy was so slow on his work that I could die in hunger or something.

"Can you please hurry up?"I asked him in a polite tone. He just gave me a blank expression before averting his gaze back to the items. Then I saw that bubble gum freak coming nearer and nearer.

"Miss if you get another baby diaper packet, there is a 5% discount for the total price"

"Oh my god shut the fuck up and give me the receipt!!!"

Was I being too rude?

Yeah probably but couldn't help it because I was boiling with the current situation that everyone could see my reddened eyes. But it was too late when I realized what I just said that I saw his shocked expression.

Hearing a popping sound of a bubble gum, I looked behind. He stood right next to me with a killer smirk. And there had a bubble gum packet in his hand.

"I think I'm really planning to do it with you..."

I wasted no time and grabbed my things to leave. Why is he internally raping me!? I'm still a KID for god sake!

"Getting my attention is not that easy baby 😉"

"Oh my god go consult your psychiatrist you pervert!" I felt a lump in my throat that I yanked my hand from his grip before racing out of the store.

"Omg omg now what to do arghhhhhhh how can I go back to that store again omg this is so embarrassing arghhhh! "

Jimin playing a video game gritting his teeth, the time I stepped into my house. I walked in between him and the tv screen blocking his view of the video game. I threw the plastic bag onto his lap nonchalantly before going to the kitchen.

"What the hell Yoon Hee!?!" He yelled with a weird face looking at the plastic bag.

"Give that to mom. I'm gonna take a shower" I muttered taking a water bottle from the fridge. He paused the game and took a peek inside the bag.

"What the–why would I give this to mom, do it yourself! Plus what are these baby diapers for?? Are you pregnant or something?"

"I'm not a hoe bitch! That's for you, because you always pee in your pants" I snapped rolling my eyes at him.

"Yoon Hee you're such a brat!!! I don't pee in my pants! 😭"

He fake cried yelling at me. But who cares so I climbed upstairs shrugging it off to take a shower.

After having a fresh hot water showsr I wore some clothes before coming back downstairs. I slightly heard mom calling my name too.

"Yoon Hee, what are these diapers for?"

"She said those are for me!" Jimin jumped into our conversation crossing his arms with a pout.

"Look mom, there was a creepy guy who was advising me on which I should buy. I wanted to avoid that idiot so I bought it okay?? All he did was following me eating some gross bubble gums!"

"Eating bubble gums?? Like what? How does he look like? " Jimin looked so curious while he questioned me.

"As if you know him? He is such a freaking idiot! No, a pervert! He was smirking at me the whole time!" I complained replaying that horrible memory. But unexpectedly Jimin started to laugh.

"Is that so funny this much to laugh??"

"He is one of my stupid friends; Kim Taehyung." Jimin exclaimed trying to control his laughter.

"Oh really? Nice! He is planning to make a baby. And you know what's funnier? He fucking told me that he is going to do that shit with me! Your friends and you, exactly the same!"

"Whaaaat???" I heard him screaming when I shut the door behind me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was doing my homework in the night when something hit on the window of my room out of the blue. I remained silent trying to get my head through what I actually heard. But nothing showed up so I started to do my work again. In another minute, I heard something hit my window again. This time I was frightened a bit and closed my book. I stood up from my seat and paced forward slowly to see what that was. When I was about to peek through the curtains,...

Update : 2020/12/30
I'm currently editing this book so if you find anything contradictory I hope you guys will understand :)

-Mal-