Chapter 23

Seokjin oppa and Young Ji unnie was looking at us in awe while me and Taehyung were freezing on the spot.

"Awww who is this cutie?~😆"

Young Ji unnie poked Hye Mi's cheeks bending a little to catch her face.

"We are babysitting" I said letting her to carry the baby Hye Mi.

"But this cutie looks alike you though"

Seokjin oppa pointed me snickering. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Eheem, for your information, this is not our baby or anything 😒"

Taehyung cleared his throat before blurting out in a frustrated tone popping a chewing gum bubble.

"But guys you two look cu-"

"We gotta go! Her mom has already come may be"

He said cutting unnie off taking Hye Mi from her hands and grabbed my hand before dragging me from there.

"Bye oppa and unnie~"

"Awww rude Taetae. Bye Yoon Hee~!" She smiled at us waving. I waved back returning the smile both at Seokjin oppa and Young Ji unnie.

After giving Hye Mi back to her mom, we both headed home as quickly as possible. I sighed after landing in my home as I can have a heaven like beauty sleep hugging my bed. Jimin hadn't came home yet so I felt relief even more.

Guess what..
Did I tell you guys that I'm so in love with my fluffy bed? 😆😂
I can live my whole entire life in my bed room and sleep like the Sleeping Beauty 😂. I don't need a prince to wake me up lol.

I toasted a piece of bread and brought it straight into my room and slept after eating it. Cebause you know I'm so tired and all, plus it was 6:10pm when I come home. I was planning to come home just after my shift is over but I couldn't since I had to babysit. But I never knew that Taehyung loves kids that much. One day he will be a great father to be honest lol 😂. I can even make fun of him telling that.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I ran fast to the shop after school as I had only four minutes to reach there before the exact time. I even tripped on my own foot being too fast. I didn't expect that I will fall on my butt but I didn't stop and stood up fixing my skirt before running continuously.

When I got there I was sweating so badly and I opened the door to step in. Luckily Mrs. Jenna wasn't there in my sight.

Where is Taehyung? I saw him coming here before me though! 😮

I thought looking around. Then I saw him at the candies area packing some chocolates in the shelves. He was wearing a dark blue snapback which made him swag with the word "dope" written on it.

Heading towards the changing room, I turned the door knob and opened the door quickly to change into my uniform. Like yesterday, this time also I had a hard time with those damn long sleeves of the sweater.

Why do I even have to wear this stupid thing! I can wear it at least if I get a salary for my precious labour!😌
Didn't they have medium size!?! 
Fuck my thug life! 😫🔫
Am I too small or the sweater is too big!?! Urghhhh I'm confused!! 😓

I went out of the changing room still on my skirt not even wearing the pant, feeling tired trying too much to wrap the sleeves. I saw Taehyung was packing those chocolates in the same area I saw him before.

Should I ask him or not!?!

I asked myself biting my lower lip nervously. Seriously I look like a new found creature from Mars 😲. Why the hell am I even wearing this!!? Arghh you know sometimes I don't even understand what I don't understand😧.

I tip toed towards him fiddling my fingers together. I tugged onto his sweater sleeve ducking my head down. He turned to his back only to see me planting my head deep down in the ground tugging onto his sleeve. I didn't even dare to tell him what I came for since I looked like a beetroot. Then I heard a soft chuckle escaping from his mouth. He took my both hands wrapping the sleeves upwards, like nothing happened.

"Don't be a cute baby around me. I can't resist that"

He said in a serious, husky tone after wrapping my sleeves before bending down to take some packets of chocolates to pack in the shelves.

"I'm not! ". I said huffing.

"Yes you are!!". He talked back not even stopping his work.

"No I'm not!" I whined brushing my foot on the floor in annoy.

"Yes you are!". He said back making me annoy even more.

"No I'm n-"

"Oh shit are you even a grown up girl?? Your knee is wounded and its hella bleeding!!"

Suddenly he yelled at me cutting me off flinching.

"Eh? My knee...bleeding?"

I asked in disbelief looking down at my left knee.

"Do you even have nerves? You didn't feel the pain and still don't?"

He asked straightening up in confusion. I just shook my head again looking at my knee.

"Girl it's fucking bleeding!". He said horribly, dragging me to the staff room. He made me sit on a chair there and took the first aid kit from it's case.

"Don't try to cry like a baby okay! I'm weak in front of crying girls"

Waohhhhh he is confessing things like that!!! Now it's the second one ah no. The third one. I remember he threatened me not to pout too 😮.

He brought a chair in front of me and sat. I saw he was taking out the surgical spirit.

"Nooo don't use it!! It hurts to death nooo I don't want that!"

My eyes automatically dropped a tear which he said not to do.

"Okay okay. I didn't even opened it why are you crying!? ". He said putting it aside but took another dark bottle.

"W-whats that again?". I asked pointing the bottle in his hand.

"I can't believe you study science at school. This is Hydrogen Peroxide. This won't hurt you. It can cool down the pain"

He said wisely opening the bottle before pour a little drop on a piece of cotton wool. I remained silent from then till he finish putting medicine on my wound.

"Arghh it hurts now!! 😭". I whimpered as the pain started to hit me all of a sudden when he puts medicine.

"Shh it's gonna be okay". He said softly and finished it finally plastering my knee. With the sharp pain that hit my nerves, suddenly my eyes dropped few tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and stood up.

"Heyy don't cry~you will feel better soon". He said wiping a tear with his thumb that just came out from my eyes.

"You cant work today. Stay here. I will tell Mrs Jenna about your situation"

He said stepping out but I tugged onto his sweater sleeve.

"Nooo I can't stay here. It's boring. I'm going to come with you"

I said pouting and didn't let him go.

"You're really stubborn!😐". He complained holding my hand to step out of the staff room but then suddenly....

To Be Continued...