Chapter Ten

Chorong's POV

I opened my eyes and remembered that it was Saturday. The day that Sehun and I promised to go out. Even though I do not have any homework given (aside from the group project), I was exhausted. I could not stop thinking about today and I probably slept with my face crinkled.

Aside from that, I have to wake up really early to pick out an outfit and also, I do not know what time he will be picking me up.

Should I wear casual? But what if he thinks I do not look forward in meeting him?

Should I wear a dress? Not really my style. What if he brings me to an extreme places? Like roller coaster?

Not also that, I need to pick a hairstyle! A pony? Too sporty! A bun? Too formal! Pigtails? Too cutesy!

I was seconds away from pulling my hair out when suddenly my phone beeped.

I looked up from my phone to the clock on the wall and i have approximately 15 minutes before 9!

I dropped my phone and sprint to the bathroom with a few make up essentials I have but never use.

I had washed my body earlier so I just need to wear make up.

Using Maybeline's eyeliner, I struggled on drawing neat, thin line above my waterline. I ended up poking my left eye and it was bloodshot.

After the eyeliner, I took out a matte lipstick that I received from Namjoo because she didn't like the colour. For her, it was too nude.

I think the colour is adorable. It doesn't seem appealing and that's what I'm going for: not appealing.

When I think I'm finished, I sprinted to my room and took whatever clothes I had laid a while ago. I changed into them and just like on cue, I heard the door being knocked downstairs.

I looked at my outfit one last time before taking my phone and jogged my way down.

"Hey, Sehun. I'm ready! Let's go!" I said as I pulled Sehun out of the house and into his car.

As I sat down, my heart beats really fast, not because of Sehun but because I finished getting ready in 15 minutes.

Sehun got in the car and eyes me up and down. I was feeling more uncomfortable and I feel like shoving his eyes into my bag and throw them out.

I heard him chuckled, "Are you sure you're going to wear that?"

Not looking at him due to my red face, I immediately answered, "yes."

I could feel Sehun giving me a strange look. I decided to shrug away the feeling and told him to drive.

The drive was surprisingly long. It was so long that I had fallen asleep. It was then that I noticed I was asleep because Sehun woke me up.