Chapter Seven

Luhan's POV

It was a late Saturday morning, around 11:30 AM when I heard a buzzing sound.

"Who is calling this bitch in this morning?!" I groaned while rubbing my eyes that were half-closed. I sat up after that and looked at the mobile that is vibrating on the nightstand.

I picked it up and saw the caller ID, 'Home Sweet Home'. I scoffed. Home Sweet Home? Right!

I switched off the phone and throw it back to where I picked it up before taking my own phone and went through all my texts, checking if mum had left any messages.

Seeing that there's none, I locked my phone and went to wash up before wearing a plain shirt I found and a clean pants. I grabbed my motorbike keys and headed out.

I have to meet up with Xiumin for lunch as he had invited me before. I wanted to decline as I don't usually eat at people's house and I barely known him but he insisted, saying that he made the food all by himself. Hence, his friends are also going which he wants me to bond with them.

I was already at the front yard of his house as I got off from my motorbike. I walked down the pathway to his front door and knocked the door in rhythm. He wasn't answering after a few moment so I decided to knock a little louder but to no avail.

I sighed in frustration as I was about to leave when I heard laughter at the backyard. Curious, I walked to the source and slowly pushed the wooden gate that separates the front and back section of the yard.

I saw a few people crowding a long table. I guessed they heard the wooden door squeaked as all heads turned to me in unison.

Feeling awkward, I stood at the same place for a few seconds before someone cooed me.

"Luhan! I'm glad you can make it! Come and have a seat." ushered Xiumin as he went to me and pulled me closer to the table that had around 10 people seated.

I was seated on a seat next to a tall guy whose name I recalled Chanyeol on my left and an empty seat on my right.

"Hey, Luhan! Hello, how are you doing?" one of these guys greeted me. He was sitting across me and beside him was a guy with doe-liked eyes and on his other side was a guy who looks a bit like him but he seems younger. He is Suho if I'm not mistaken. Our class monitor.

"I'm doing okay." I shortly replied.

"I heard that you're from China!" asked one of the guys. He had a rectangular smile and small eyes. I guessed that his name is probably Baekhyun, I heard about him from Xiumin.

I only nodded as a reply, not actually wanting to start a conversation.

"You know, I'm from China too! Heck, Kris and Lay hyung are too! When did you come here? I came here around a year ago. Although my korean wasn't very good at that time. Oh, what district are you from? I'm from District -"

"Tao, you're throwing him so many questions and by the looks of it, he seems uncomfortable with you."

"Kris hyung, I'm only trying to make some friends. The only friends I have is you guys and you guys always treat me like a baby." complained the guy whose name was Tao.

I looked at Kris and he raised his eyebrow at Tao and seems like he wanted to talk back to him. But not wanting anything to happen among them, I spoke up to save the day.

"Actually, it's no big deal. It's okay to ask questions. Although I probably won't answer some." I gave him a half smile.

Tao pouted his lips and it came to my mind that they treated him like a baby because he acted like one.