Chapter Nine

Chorong's POV

Days passed by and in a blink of an eye, tomorrow is Saturday. I was kind of nervous to go out-I mean hang out with Sehun. I mean, he is the most popular guy in school and I don't want to ruin his name.

I was walking down the school's hall leisurely as I listened to my iPod.

My books were on my hands as well as my water bottle. Yes, I bring water bottle to school.

Even though the song that is playing at the moment was a good song, I couldn't help but occupied my mind with a lot of things about tomorrow.

I had been wondering about why Sehun wants to hang out with me and befriended me. I'm a nobody compared to those girls like Krystal, Seolhyun, Nana and the rest.

Maybe perhaps he has something planned out. He has never tried talking to me before and it was very odd. To me, at least.

I arrived by my locker as the song finishes with a soft ending. The next song plays and I opened my locker to put some of my books in when suddenly, someone pulled out one of the earbuds out. The noises of the busy hall was heard then.

I turned around and saw Namjoo with a wide grin on her face. Probably has something to do with boys.

"Chorong! You wouldn't believe what just happen this past week!"

"Did Mr Yuk move?" I joked.

"No..." Namjoo said as she rolled her eyes. "But I wished he did though. He's a pain in the ass." She added quietly.

My eyes widen in surprised as I let out a chuckled.

"What is it, really?"

"Actually, you know I like Luhan right?"

I thought for a moment then after it rings my bell, I slowly nodded.

"We had been chatting this past week and it was fun. Then,-" she paused for moment and starting squealing for few seconds which had everyone's attention.

Embarrassed, I held her shoulders and shake her a bit. "What is it?" I asked.

"Date. Saturday!" Namjoo squealed even harder.

My eyes widen. Date? With Luhan?

"Um, you barely know him." I said in a monotone voice.

"Well... I could get to know him on the date." She scratched her nape.

"How did you even persuade him to go?" I was curious for sure. I mean Luhan is a hard-headed person—from my view of him by the way he talked to me.

"I kinda said that my friends and I are going to the fair and they all bringing dates, so, I persuaded him to go. Even though, I have to bribe him..." She mumbled the last part.

What Namjoo was thinking? Was she desperate? Even lying to Luhan? This is so not the Namjoo I know

"Are you crazy, Namjoo? You could get caught!" I shook Namjoo back and forth.