Medevil Times

Becca- Hey Daisy!

Daisy- Hey Becca! So I see you have a dare.

Becca- Yup, I dare everyone and me to live like we're from medieval times yup.

Kin and Kon- So that means.....WE'RE LARPING!!!!

Becca- Yeah whatever, let's just start!

(after a while)

Everyone- Ohhhhh

Everyone- Ohhhhh

Becca- Nice castle.

Daisy- Time to change the clothing.

Everyone-

Becca- Omw we look really fancy

Daisy- Yup. Let's start with the LARPING.

(fancy flute music)

Narrator- Once upon a time, there were a land called, dare place. It was filled with made-up people from a show. With the exception of two girls who are here even though this isn't real.

Daisy- Yeah yeah! Get on with it!

Narrator- (sighs) The ruler of this land was called Corey Riffin. On the other side of the kingdom Carrie Beff rules. But there was trouble brewing....

Trina- So Mina, I have like a plan to dethrone my brother and stuff.

Mina- OK Trina.

Trina- (in her ear) wuzza wuzza wuzza

Mina- Wow that's really smart.

Trina- Of course!

Narrator- On the other hand for some certain reason Corey and Carrie need to find partners to share their ruling with, they already have people lining up.

Becca- Oh I'm definitely lining to be with my Corey-poo!

Laney and Larry- o///o

Kin- Laney you should sign up to be with Corey!

Kim- You too Larry! But with Carrie!

Laney and Larry- Really?

Kon and Konnie- DO IT!!!

Laney and Larry- OK......

Narrator- Also there was a girl called Daisy who did not really have a major role because she was a protagonist who had no meaning of life as she didn't like anyone.

Daisy- -.- (eats ice-blocks)

Trina- (looking completely different and is in line to be Corey's partner)

Mina- Trina, you will definitely win this!

Trina- SHHHH MINA! THEY'LL HEAR YOU!

Narrator- They have started for picking. Corey was declining every girl so far. Carrie was also declining every boy, until she saw a certain red head.

Larry- H-hey Carrie....

Carrie- I CHOOSE LARRY!

Larry- :D :D :D

Narrator- That was unusually easy, but now the new rules of one side of the kingdom is Larrie. Now we wait for Corey to find one.

Corey- (looks at Trina but doesn't recognise)

Trina- You should like pick me, because i'm the best, and really nice and stuff. Also I have grilled cheese sandwiches over there.

Barney- (waves) GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES!!!!

Corey- (drools) Alright I choose-

Kin and Kon- NOOOOO COREY!!!!

Corey- D: What?

Kim- Don't you see it's Trina?! The only thing different is that she is wearing different clothes!

Konnie- Man that dude's oblivious....

Trina- (enraged and flies into diary mode)

Mina- hehehe

Corey- NEXT!

Becca- Hey Corey!

Corey- Oh it's Becca!

Laney- Hey Core....

Corey- It's Lanes too!

Narrator- Sadly enough, Corey couldn't choose between so he chose both of them for rule.

Becca- Yay I'm with Corey-poo!

Laney- Yeah I just call him Core....

Mayor Mellow- STOPPPP!!!!!! I DECIDE THAT I RULE ALL OF THIS KINGDOM!!!!

Everyone-......OK

Kate and Allie- OMG IT'S GROJBAND!!!!!

Laney- They're totally out of character

Narrator- Now Mayor Mellow is the new ruler. And that is the end of this story. And Daisy was very unimportant.

Daisy-Yeah.....true