These Dares Are Amazing!

Daisy- Welcome back everyone! Before we start it all, let's bring in Flores14Elemental and alyssatorres2105  Let's just call the Flores and Electra!

Flores- It great to be back in this book! :)

Electra- This is going to be awesome.

Daisy- Yes, yes it will be, first before we start I shall explain what Miraculous Ladybug is.

Daisy- Also, It's Ladybug, and Chat Noir. And their actually identities are Marinette and Adrien. Adrien is NOT a fashion disaster, he's really quite popular. Chat has a lot of puns..... there's also a Kwami called Plagg ho really likes camaberet.

Kon- Hehe

Daisy- Marinette likes Adrien, and he likes Ladybug, and Ladybug likes Adirne, and Chat Noir likes Ladybug, they don't know each other identities. Adirne's Dad, Gabriel might be hawkmoth..... so yah.

Everyone- O.o

Daisy- It's confusing, you have to actually watch the show.

Flores- Chloe though....... 

Electra- Hate her.....

Daisy- I want her DEAD!

Flores- She's just as bad as Trina!

Trina- She must be like fabulous.

Electra- Yeah..... you two could be twins.

Daisy- My favourite episode is probably Evillustrator and The Gamer, and the origins of course.

Electra- Yeah, those were great episodes.

Flores- Adrienette and Marichat Momets!

All 3- YAY!!!

Laney- So why do we need to know this?

Flores, Electra and Daisy- 😈

Laney- '.' 

Flores-You have to wear your hair in curls with a small bow, green crop top with a silver sequin star, black lacy mini skirt with dark red leggings under, and black flats with a green bow on it

Laney- (a face with utter shock and disgust)

Electra- Her face is PRICELESS

Daisy- Now go wear that!

Laney- W-whatever... (she goes and after a few minutes comes back dressed up)

 (she goes and after a few minutes comes back dressed up)