I'm Back!

Daisy- 😈 They should be here in 3...2......1.

All Grojband Cast- (suddenly drop into the room while audience cheers)

Daisy-Welcome back to my grojband cast!

Laney- I thought you already had your last chapter.

Daisy- I had to end the show before because of budget cuts, but I got raise in payment, so now we can continue what we left off.

(audience cheers while Grojband cast groans)

Daisy- So today we have a dare from nom54321 ,she dares Corey and Laney to kiss 😚.

Laney-O.O

Corey- X_X

Everyone else- ^0^

Daisy- Last time you were here didn't I already say Laney likes Corey while Corey sub conscientiously likes Laney.

Larry- Come on Laney, you can do it.

Laney- Fine, but only Core wants to do it.

Corey- I'm OK with doing the dare.

Daisy- Yes! So now kiss.

(Corey and Laney slowly lean in while everyone waits in anticipation)

Corey and Laney- 😚

(they let go while everyone cheers)

Corey and Laney- Woah.......

Daisy- I think all the Corney fans are going crazy here, including me.

Corey- Wait Corney.......?

Laney- People ship us.....?

Daisy- Yeah you're like one of the most popular ships.

Corey and Laney- *.*

Daisy- We have another dare for Kon.

Kon- What is it?

Daisy- Marry cheese.

Kon- I've always wanted to do that.

Daisy- Let's start preparing your wedding.

(after a few hours the whole place us set up, Kon is wearing a suit and cheese is wearing a dress)

Mayor Mellow- Kon, do you take cheese as your lawful wedded wife.

Kon- I do.

Mayor Mellow- And cheese, do you take Kon as your lawful wedded husband.

Cheese- (silence)

Mayor Mellow- I take that as a yes, you are now husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

Kon- (eats cheese) What were you saying?

(Everyone screams in horror)

Daisy- You just ate your wife! Get ready to get some lawsuits from cheese's side of the family.

Daisy- They look kinda angry.

Kon- Oh no, I have to hide! (starts running but slows down) So tired.... (falls on ground)

Daisy- Well that's all for today, remember to give on you questions and dares, bye!