Reacting To Guitarist and a Songwriter & What was left Behind

Daisy- HIIII :D So today cami-chan19 wants us to react to her two books The Guitarist and The Songwriter & What was Left Behind (which u definitely have to check out^^)

(after reading the first book)

Daisy- Corey... you are such a jerk 😠

Corey- What??!!

Daisy- You broke Camilia and Laney's hearts!!! You were with Laney... THEN YOU KISS AND GO ON A DATE WITH CAMILIA!! What is wrong with you??!!!

Corey- But I didn't do that...

Daisy- I know... I know..... just wanted to make that Corey in the story regret what he did....

Kin- One question, who's Camilia?

Daisy- Just an OC the author of the story made.

Kon- OC..?

Daisy- Original character.

Everyone- Ohhh......

Daisy- Corey, what are you reactions?

Corey- That Corey was a jerk....... I WOULD NEVER DO THAT

Daisy- Yes I know... you're an innocent child, but CamilaxCorey is cute. So is BeccaxCorey. But Corney be OTP!!!

Laney-....So Core was dating me the whole time...?

Daisy- Yep.

Laney- Wow......

Daisy- And then Camila moves which is really sad D: Anyway let's read the sequel.

(after the reading)

Corey- Camilia come back?

Daisy- The plot wouldn't be there anymore without a Camilia. O cpuse she was there.

Corey- Both of us were still in love with each other?

Daisy- Yah. But you two be oblivious not knowing what the other one was thinking and I was like, "JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY!!!"

Laney- I wonder what me and Core are now...

Daisy- Yeah... I bet that you will hate him forever now in the story... but we have to wait and see.

Corey- Lanes, you don't hate me right?

Laney- Of course not Core.

Daisy- Yeah.... CAUSE SHE WUVS U!!!

Laney and Corey- 0///0

Daisy- Hehehe, anyway, that's it cya!