2.

2 months later.

"You sure you don't want to come?" Erza asked and he shook his head.

"But don't you want fresh air? How long will you be in your room Gray?"

"I don't feel like going out."

"You have said that for last two months already. Don't tell me you are scared of my driving!"

"No." Gray chuckled. "I am comfortable living in this room, besides I have to study so..."

"Ah, can't you study once you get back? We can grab your favorite ice cream and then head to the park."

"I will pass."

"So it's no use arguing huh?" Erzas brows arched.

"Most likely." Gray shrugged.

"Whatever, though next time we are going to the amusement park! Got it?"

"Got it."

--

4 months later.

Gray and Erza were sitting at their dining table, eating their usual dinner. The supper went in silence, however, a hesitant Erza shattered the quietness with a soft breath.

"Gray."

"Hm?" He slowly munched down at the asparagus.

"I have something I have been meaning to talk to you about..."

"What is it?"

Erza gulped a few sips of water and rubbed her hands with a heavy sigh.

"I...I have passed the audition."

Gray's hands threw the fork and knife onto the plate itself with a clink and clank. His eyes shot open and words were twisting inside of him.

"Re-really?!"

"Yes."

Gray got up from his seat and back hugged her.

"I'm proud of you, Erza."

"And they have called me to Magnolia."

Gray excitedly sat back at his seat and listened to her attentively.

"For the next audition."

"Then you should go!"

"I won't go. I don't want to."

"What?! You can't lose this chance Erza! You passed the audition, this is your chance, take it!"

"Then what about you? I can't just leave you and live my dream. You had this dream as well didn't you?"

"Forget 'bout my dream, you can't give up something just cause I couldn't pass the audition. The train will leave if you don't catch it."

"What?" Erza frowned confusedly.

"Nevermind, you won't get that anyways...What I'm trying to say is, go. Just go. Don't think about me. Don't let go of what you love just cause of me."

"But Gray--"

"I don't want to live my life in regrets Erza. I can't. The burden is just too much."

"You're over-exaggerating." Erza sighed.

"I might be, but let's face it, I will just keep dragging you away from your dreams and in the end you will just be the typical business woman who works from nine to five and comes home with a heavy head."

"I despise those types of people. Yes. They are miserable." She nodded in agreement.

"That's why. Take the ticket. Fly to your dreams Scarlet."

Erza thought hard. Thought deep, but the only thought pulling her behind was Grays solitude after she leaves.

"You sure..?" She doubtfully twisted her lips.

"One hundred percent sure."