Cancer x Aquarius

I had many ask for me to continue this book or even suggest to me to add a few romance chapters for the other zodiacs so I decided to do a little Cancer and Aquarius oneshot. Hope you enjoy!

Aquarius' P.O.V:

Today was the day I would do it. I would gain every ounce of courage inside of me and ask Cancer out on a date. Sure we were dating and all but it's nice for couples to go on dates every now and then. It keeps the relationship strong and loving.

I glanced at myself one more time in the mirror. I wanted to look nice for her. Although I knew she wouldn't care what I wore really. I still wanted to look good. I wanted to impress her. I stared at myself in the mirror and wondered if my outfit was even good enough. I wore a dark blue hoodie with black jeans and black vans.

"Am I too casual?" I questioned myself. I tugged at the strands of my hair and sighed in frustration. I needed to calm down and relax. I shut my eyes and exhaled slowly. I made sure to breathe in and out deeply so I could focus on relaxing.

"She'll love everything about this future date." I smiled to myself in the mirror. But my negative thoughts soon kicked in. "If she even says yes."

I sighed once more and stepped away from the mirror and plopped down on my bed making sure to snatch my phone off of my computer desk first. I lay in bed and started playing on my phone and checking statuses on my social media. While attempting to keep myself busy, a notification popped up at the top of my screen notifying me that I had gotten a new message. Curious as to who it may have been, I opened the messaging app and I soon felt my heart skip a beat. It was Cancer.

Cancer- Hi :)

I quickly responded back.

Me- Hey! :D

Cancer- Are you busy?

Me- No! Not at all

'Dang I must sound desperate now..' I thought.

Cancer- Okay! Just checking :p

I didn't know what to say! I felt stuck! Why did I have to be such a bad texter when I got nervous?! I wanted to slap myself but I knew that would be plain stupid and painful. While slapping myself would get me absolutely nowhere, thinking of a quick response would.

But what should I say? I can't just put a simple 'lol'. I hated that one word stuff. Maybe I should ask her out on a date. 'No you idiot! Not over a text message! It's more romantic in person!' I mentally yelled at myself.

Me- Hey do you maybe wanna come over? We can hang out and stuff

Nice. Hang out and stuff. Gosh I hope she wouldn't take that the wrong way! I swear I'm not perverted!

Cancer- Yeah sure! So at your place? Orrrr...?

I thought for a moment. Why not ask her out here? I would want to take her out on a date at our local park. We could bring a picnic basket and a blanket and watch the sunset together and who knows? Maybe even have our first kiss!

I blushed at the thought of it and smiled down at my phone.

Me- My place is good. Just let me know when you're on your way.

Cancer- Be there in a few! ;)

I stared at the winky face for a few seconds before shrugging it off. Cancer was a sweet girl and she probably meant it as a cute kawaii wink. I placed my phone on the charger and headed downstairs into my kitchen to prepare the picnic basket. I was going to ask her out on a date today. I just hoped I weren't rushing anything.