O n e

It was a brand new day and the birds were chirping outside of the window in a cherry blossom tree that blew slightly from the cool breeze. The tree seemed to almost knock on the window startling Pisces out of her daydream.

"Ahh! Oh! I'm so stupid." She laughed it off but then widened her eyes in realisation. She shot out of her bed and ran across her room to her dressers to get changed for school. Today wasn't just any ordinary day. Today was her first day of school. She was terrified. Her first day starting off with no friends, just her.

"I'm going to be a loner. I just know it." She sighed as she pulled out shirt after shirt. Nothing seemed right for her first day. Just then her door opened and a shocked Pisces turned her attention to the visitor. Her mother. Her mother stood there with a smile on her face.

"Gees Pisces. It's high school. Not a model agency." Her mom laughed. Pisces lowered her eyes as her cheeks flushed.

"It's not just high school mom! It's my first day! I need to leave a good impression on everyone!" Pisces defended herself. Her mother snickered and crossed her arms.

"And clothes will do that?" Her mom asked. Pisces raised an eyebrow at her mother.

"Mom have you seen the kids nowadays? It's all about fashion. Now go please! I think I found the right dress!" Pisces exclaimed happily while holding out a pretty light blue sundress. Her mom chuckled but nodded and left Pisces alone.

"Hurry up or you'll be late." She said as she exited her room shutting the door behind her.

"No I won't." Pisces mumbled to herself as she began changing into her dress. She struggled a bit because she was growing bigger and she had had this dress since she was a little younger.

"I wish I could still fit this. It's a little short on me." Pisces mumbled hesitant about the dress now but it was too late. She needed to brush her teeth and hair fast or she certainly would be late! She couldn't be late on her first day. That wouldn't do at all.

"Ahh the time!" She exclaimed as she grabbed her phone and shoved it into her dress pocket. She ran out of her room and into the nearest bathroom and began doing her business. She brushed the knots out of her long brown hair after she finished brushing her white teeth. And let her just say that brushing long hair isn't really that easy. Her opinion anyways.

As soon as she finished up, she grabbed her bag, ran down the stairs, kissed her mom on the cheek and fled to the public bus stop where she would have to pay 75 cents to the driver to bring her to her new school. She was so nervous that she was even shaking. Or was it the breeze that she was feeling from her dress being so short? She was shocked that her mother hadn't mentioned it being too short actually. She was thankful at the least.

"Come on bus! Hurry up!" She grumbled to herself. Just as she finished saying that, the bus arrived shortly after. It stopped next to her and the doors creaked open. It was spooky really. There were a lot of creepy places in Japan and Pisces swore that she would never ever visit any. But enough about that. She slowly got onto the bus and handed the driver the money. With a smile, he gladly took it. Pisces smiled nervously and hesitantly took her seat. Her slowness was probably driving the other passengers crazy.

Finally she found her seat way in the back. Exactly where she liked it.

Minutes and minutes passed by and the bus halted to a stop. In the window she were staring out of, was a huge stone built school. Pisces' eyes enlarged at the sight. It were truly amazing! She grabbed her things and got off the bus and stared at the huge school in front of her.

"Wow. This is really it." She breathed out happily. There were people everywhere just being social and kind of loud actually. But she didn't mind much. She were nervous about meeting people and being a loner but she knew deep down that everything would be okay and that she would get by.

"Well hello high school. Here I come." She exhaled before taking one step in the schools gate. Get ready high school. Pisces is here.