E i g h t e e n

Pisces' P.O.V:

I didn't realise how hard I actually threw the ball at Scorpio. I didn't mean to. I guess I was just trying to get him to notice me. I know he had already waved to me but for all I know, he could have waved to someone else. I doubt it but something told me to get his attention again. Something wants him to notice me badly inside and I can't quite figure out what it is yet.

He called me a fighter so a fighter I will be. I already know that he isn't too fond of me. Maybe the girly side of me has pushed him away from me even farther than before. Dang you girly feelings!

I ran up to Scorpio even though the teachers have told us to stay away from him. Something about how he needed air. But I could care less. I needed to know if he were still alive.

"Scorpio! Can you hear me?" I yelled but he didn't answer me. He was unconscious because of me and when he wakes up, he would probably really dislike me. I felt a fear rise in my tummy. Was this anxiety over him? Probably so.

"Hey, Pi come back over here. They are gonna bring him to the nurse." Aries said as he walked over to me.
I stared up at him with my big blue eyes. All I felt was guilt.

"I did this! I hurt him!" I almost yelled. Aries smirked at me and crossed his arms.

"Ehh he will be okay. You like him don't you?" He questioned. I blushed majorly and looked away from him and stared at Scorpio. It was just a small crush. He pulled me in from the first day I met him. But it's not love or anything. That's too early!

"Well maybe bu-" I got cut off by Capricorn.

"Oh Aries, don't you know Scorpio is her Senpai!" She giggled. My what?!

"He's my Senpai?!" I shrieked.

"But isn't that a teacher or something?" Aries asked. Capricorn laughed at hearing this.

"It's an upperclassmen. Someone of a higher age or a senior or something along those lines." She answered him.

"You really should learn more about senpai's." She added. Aries rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Um I don't know about that." I told the two of them. I turned away from them and watched some people help Scorpio up because he was now awake.

"Um guys! I'll be right back!" I said to them while walking away and towards Scorp. I needed to apologise for what I did. The whole way there, I kept trying to picture him as my Senpai. And oddly enough I could. I blushed and looked at my feet as I walked. How embarrassing it would be if he knew what I just imagined him as.

"I'm so sorry!" I said once I made it to him. He seemed like he was in serious pain.

'No derp Pisces!' I mentally yelled.

"You have a strong throw Pi." He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. I felt another blush creeping up on my face. He called me Pi. He never called me that before. And honestly, I wished he would call me that more often.

"Thank you. Hehe" I giggled and I did NOT mean to let that out. He raised an eyebrow at me and then smirked. Oh that smirk. It made the butterflies flutter crazily around in my tummy.

It's final. Scorpio is my Senpai. I like him. Why can't he like me back? Even if it's just as friends. He probably sees me as a little girl instead of a beautiful teenager girl. I will make him notice me no matter what.