F o r t y - E i g h t

FINAL CHAPPIE. SOWWY GUYS!!!! D:

"What is it?" He asked me in a low voice. His face was inching towards mine slowly. I was becoming more and more nervous.

"Ummm..." I couldn't make out any of the other words.

"Slow dance with me?" He asked me. I was able to dodge what I wanted to say but I knew I couldn't run forever. I nodded and we stood up together and he wrapped his arms around me slowly and I wrapped my arms around his neck gently and we swayed to the soft rhythm that was playing in the background. He leaned in slowly again and I did too. Was this happening?!

"Just kiss already!" Libra yelled interrupting our little moment. I pulled myself away from him and blushed deeply. He did the same.

It was awkward now.

'Were we actually leaning in to kiss?' I questioned myself in my head. I didn't know but it surely seemed and felt like it. Maybe we were. The thought of it sent butterflies in my tummy and they fluttered around crazily.

"Look Pisces. I just want to let you know that-" he started but I just had to stop him there. I was supposed to confess to him. I had gathered up all of my courage to make myself do this so there was so turning back now.

"No let me go first. Please." I interrupted him. He paused before agreeing to let me talk first. I thanked him of course.

"Um...so what I'm trying to say is, is that I really like you. Okay? There I said it. You've been my crush since day 1. And it's embarrassing to admit this but it's time you know. So if you like me back, then awesome. And if not then oh well I guess. Sucks but it would be okay with me. I mean I can't force you to like me so-" he cut me off my pressing his soft lips on mine. It was pretty intense for a little kiss that only lasted a little while but it was the best kiss I ever had. And my only kiss too! Waves of electricity shocked through my body and my heart beat heavily in my chest.

When we pulled apart, we stared into each other's eyes for the longest time.

"I've been wanting to do that for the longest time ever." He smiled.

"Then why haven't you?" I asked him. He pulled me close and wrapped his arm around me.

"Because I didn't know if you wanted me too or not." He replied. I rolled my eyes at the comment. Wasn't it obvious? Maybe he was the blind one here.

"Omg finally!" I could hear voices yell. I turned my head and faced the voices and I saw all of my friends watching us. Gemini and Virgo were taking pictures. And Aries was mocking us by making kissing sounds and kissy faces.

"Guys get a room." Aries smiled.

"Get a life." Replied Sagg.

"Ooh good one there!" Cancer smiled and high fived Sagittarius. I smiled at my friends and a light blush spread across my cheeks.

"We should leave them alone." Said Capricorn.

"Yeah. Let them 'talk' in private." Leo snickered.

"More like make out again.' Taurus laughed. I rolled my eyes at the two boys. They finally left the room and I was all alone with Scorpio again. I never felt so happy and so nervous in my life before.

Did this mean that we were dating? Should I even ask him or would he think that it would be weird? Only one way to find out I guess.

"Um Scorpio?" I asked shyly. He looked up and his eyes met mine. His eyes were so soft and gentle. Just like his touch. He never let go of me. Even while the others were around he still held me close to him. I loved every minute of it.

"Yeah?" He questioned me. He looked so happy and seeing him smile made me smile as well.

"Does this mean we are a thing now?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Only if you want to be."

"Well do you?" I asked him. My cheeks flushed. He nodded.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I? Pisces, you've changed me so much. I had all of these walls built and you fought hard to stay in my life and you crashed down all of the walls I had. I thought they were indestructible but you really proved me wrong. I really like you and I would love to be your prince." Scorpio said. I smiled and leaned in pulling him in by the collar of his shirt while being careful not choke him.

"Actually you're my Senpai but yes. I would love to be your princess." I kissed him and he kissed back.

"This Senpai definitely noticed you." He said in between kisses. I giggled into the kiss.

I finally had him as mine and I could have never been so happy. It goes to show that dreams do come true and that sometimes good things happen but you just have to be patient.

My Senpai is now my boyfriend. So this means you shouldn't ever give up. You never know what's in store for you.

This was the story of how I made my Senpai notice me.

The end

I hope you guys liked the story! Thank you for reading and thanks for the votes and comments too! Btw, I'm not making a sequel or anything because I have no idea on what would happen. I'm terribly sorry :( I might make one shots but I'm not sure yet :p