T h i r t y

I was no longer the talk of the school by now. It's been weeks upon weeks. I was no longer the new girl. I knew my way around school and I didn't need directions. On the bright side, I'm even closer to all of my friends. On the dark side, Scorpio still hasn't said a word to me.

Today was a Saturday and I was going to visit Cancer in her sweet shop. I couldn't wait to taste another one of her banana nut breads. She really knew how to bake!

"Later mom!" I called out. Mom rushed into the living room.

"Wait dear. Where are you going?" She asked me concerned. I let out a little chuckle.

"I already told you mom. I'm going visit Cancer." I replied. Mom answered with a smile before heading back into the kitchen to make little sandwiches for her book club. Mom recently joined one and tonight she were going to be the hostess.

"Be back soon!" I called.

"Be careful!" I heard her call back. I headed out of the door and made my way over to the shop. I wonder how these guidelines or whatever she called them would work. It was supposed to help Scorpio notice me and now he won't even talk to me. Or look my way. I was probably a jealous disgusting  girl to him. It hurt my heart to imagine him seeing me that way.

It's been weeks and I still have a major crush on Scorpio. Although I wouldn't call it that anymore. It's more of a liking to him. This time I'm really sure. Surer than I've ever been in fact. But how could he ever return the feelings. I was a jerk and gotten jealous over Serra. Poor Serra. She was really sick and I was angry at her for 'stealing Scorpio away'. She's not so sick anymore but still. How rude could I possibly be?

And then I go and rip a gift to her from Scorpio. They were just friends. Nothing more. Why was I so blind?

Before I could pity myself more, I found myself pushing the doors of the shop. The bell on the door once again rang loudly. Cancer popped up around the counter and walked over to me with a smile. Her smile faded once she saw my blank face.

I must have looked emotionless or sad. One of the two. Either way, I wasn't happy.

"Come on Pi. You can't just give up on him like that." She stated as we both took a seat across from each other in a booth.

I didn't say anything. I just looked at her with saddened eyes.

"Talk to me please." She begged me.

"I really liked him." I finally choked out. She looked at me with a sad look on her face.

"I know. I know you did. Wait did you say did? As in you used to like him but not anymore?" She questioned me. I looked up at her again and then stared out of the window.

"That's not what I meant. I do like him a lot but maybe this should all just stop. Maybe I should just let him go. I think I've made him miserable enough. He doesn't need me. He will never like me." I stated simply.

"Don't you say that again!" Cancer said loudly. Her sudden loudness surprised me. I stared at her in shock.

"Now here's what we are going to do." She said clapping her hands together. A smirk was plastered onto her face.

"We are going to make him notice you one way or another." She said. I listened carefully to her plan. I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"You're going to wear a pretty little outfit and just be super cute and kawaii." She stated. I was confused. Wasn't she supposed to say something along the lines of being myself?

Whatever works.

"I'm already kawaii. At least I think I am." I said looking down at my feet.

"You need to be more kawaii!" She giggled with her eyes closed. She pressed her pointer finger in her dimple and winked.

"Like me!" She giggled. I laughed and she started laughing hard with me.

"Who am I kidding Pi? Be yourself. That's all you could ever do to make him notice you." She said seriously. I payed close attention to her words.

"Just put a note in his locker and ask to meet him on the roof top. Just don't-uhh- push him off the roof." She said nervously. I widened my eyes.

"Waaah!?!? I would never do such a thing!" I yelled while standing up and slamming my hands on the table.

"Calm down! I was kidding again." She laughed. I sat back down and laughed with her.

"Thank goodness. I thought you were serious." I smiled. She smiled back.

"No way! Anyways, meet him there and just say how sorry you are and that you truly mean it." She said. I scoffed.

"I've been apologising!" I yelled.

"Maybe he needs to hear it one last time." She smiled a small smile. I met her gaze.

"Okay then." I sighed giving in to her.

"Good! We will make Senpai notice you!" She giggled.

"Oh gosh not that again!" I laughed and she laughed with me.

He was my Senpai and it's time to get him back!