Normal?

Lucy POV
'After everyone was all rested up we woke up and went to the funerals of those whose lives were lost in the battle against Lissanna. It was definitely a sad day and one we'd all remember, especially since it included us letting go of our fallen nakama. If there's anything good out of all of this then it is that everyone learned to love, everyone learned to be happy, and there wasn't a single person who had to face this day alone. Gray had Juvia, Natsu had Happy, I had Rogue, Sting had Yukino and so on; I will never forget the day I lost my mind or the day my nakama saved my babies. I have some family here.' I get pulled from my thoughts with a kiss on my cheek from Rogue. 
"You okay?" He asks with a small smile.
"I'm as okay as I can be, sure we've lost some but the love we have here will keep us alive forever." I say 
"That's my girl" he chuckles and kisses my forehead just as the girls run over to hug us.

Natsu POV
'You still have her now, but I found a cure for those stupid marks, Lucy will be mine yet...'

A/N: So that's the end of the sequel! I know it will never be as good as the original but I'd like to think that it was interesting. I'm thinking about writing a 3rd book but I probably won't being honest. I think it's time to let the shadowed heart series rest lol, lemme know what y'all think.