[Special] Remembering

A/N: This is part of the story line but there is an intense RoLu moment in this very long chapter and for those who voted, this is you're chapter. Lemon alert!

Rogue POV:
'Ever since I woke up that day and said her name I knew something was wrong, I see her all the time and my heart yearns for her love. I thought I have never met her before but I know now that I have. When I think about her I get strange headaches so I decided to relentlessly think about her until one shocking memory popped into my head. I'm shocked that I would ever forget something like this I mean she is an incredible woman obviously and then after that memory I remembered everything. It was the memory or our wedding, the day she became Mrs. Cheney. We have 2 little girls, twins even and our guilds merged into one unstoppable guild. I know this isn't a dream because everything that  is happening right this minute has happened to me before. I have to make Lucy remember so we can make things right.'

As I started to pack and leave my home without telling a soul, the man who I would assume did this to us showed up.
"Where do you think you're going?" He said to me as if he were trying to intimidate me
"To find my wife..." I said back hesitantly
"Now I can't let you do that, Ms. Lissanna made it very clear that Lucy was to have no happily ever after....that's how she put it anyway"

"You mean that annoying ass animal take over mage that is always up Natsu's ass?"
"That would be my queen....yes"
"You're queen?" I chuckle to myself a bit
"Yes she created me with dark magic specifically to make sure Lucy was out of her way. In your present day Lissanna ends up alone and Natsu still loves Lucy, she plans on making sure you and her never meet"

"And what's in it for you?" I ask with a smirk
"for me? I never actually asked....she just told me what she wanted and I did it."
"So you'd hep her get whatever she desires for nothing in return? Sounds like love to me..."
"Of course I love her, but you know what they always say if you love me let me go."
"Who the fuck said that?!"

"Brendon Urie, duh"

I just give him a what the fuck look before replying "So how do you plan on stopping me? I already remember everything, the spell won't work twice because I wrote everything down and hid it away somewhere I have to look everyday"
He sighs "Why can't you make my life easy? Just go and find her, I won't tell  you how to break the spell though. When you return to present day I'll be dead, my queen will kill me for failing her...."
I frown a little before running off to the spot where I'm supposed to meet her in about a month.

*MEANWHILE*

Lucy POV:

As I sit here spying on the Fairy Tail members through the window I can't help but notice that Natsu is sad and sitting in a corner, Gray is fully clothed and not fighting Natsu, Juvia isn't bothering Gray but is still watching him from afar, Erza isn't eating the cake in front of her, Mira isn't smiling, Cana isn't drinking or drunk for that matter, and Lissanna is the only happy one. Something was seriously wrong with everyone, I highly doubt it's because I left because that night everyone seemed happy I left. While I wasn't paying attention Natsu walked outside and sees me looking in the window.
"Oi why you spying on us?!" He says in a sad voice that made me wanna cry, he wasn't fired up to fight
"I was thinking about joining..." I tried to disguise my voice but I think he knew

Natsu POV:
'Lucy? you came back? Maybe she's just seeing if she's missed'
"We aren't lookin' for no more members, we're waiting for our prized member to come home" I say hoping she'd catch on
"Prized member? You mean Gildarts?" She asks
"No, Lucy" I say nonchalantly "We're waiting for you to come home" 
I start walking in the direction of her apartment for my daily routine

*ONE MONTH LATER* (and you know the rest of her second month too)

Rogue POV:
'This is it...I'm gonna see her on this same train in less than 5 minutes and I'm so excited I'm not even getting motion sickness. I know how crazy all of this will sound to her so I'm just gonna try to make her fall back in love with me which I hope won't be too hard to do.' While I was deep in thought I hadn't realized the train stopped at her stop and there she was, right in my lap like the first time with horrible motion sickness and seeing her like that made me have it. History then repeated itself as we road from stop to stop with no chance of getting back off. When we eventually did get off I persuaded her to join Sabertooth just like I did last time and invited her to stay at Sting's and my apartment which she agreed to. Since Sting isn't with me this time he can't "call dibs" on Lucy because he isn't here to do so and I'm hoping she won't feel awkward with me. So I took her to Sabertooth and we had a huge party again but I don't remember what happens after this since it was so long ago so I just played along with everyone and starting drinking with Lucy, soon after Lucy and I have a weird conversation she kisses me and for some drunken reason I kissed her back and that turned into an aggressive make out session in a dark corner of the guild. After that she put her finger over her lips and said "shhhhhh" as she took my had and pulled my gently behind her out of the guild. When we got outside my apartment I couldn't help myself, I pushed her up against the wall and started to suck on her neck all the way down her body and she rewarded me with drunken moans of delight.  Her moans only drove me to keep going until there were dozens of love marks all over her neck and chest. I started taking out my keys to unlock the door but she started kissing me which made me take longer to open the door. Don't get me wrong I absolutely loved it but I really wanted to get that door open at this point, so I grabbed her hands with my one hand and pinned her up on the wall which (for some reason that I'm grateful for) seemed to turn her on even more. I then opened the door and let her go making her fall onto my shoulder and I picked her up and carried her all the way to my room which was actually pretty close to the entrance. I threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her making her smile a little and I started kissing her once more while tracing my hand all the way down her side to her hip where I tugged on her cute little skirt to come off. I got frustrated with it and finally just tore the damn thing off after awhile which made her giggle in a way that actually turned me on more than anyone can ever imagine and this led to me tearing up every little piece of clothing she was wearing even her sexy black thong and I won't lie I was a little pissed that I tore those. I blushed a little as I looked down upon my beautiful wife and she bite her lip a little before sitting up and pulling my top off of me slowly. I smiled and stood up so I could take my pants off, by this time I was fully aware of my actions but I couldn't stop myself from letting it happen. Soon I was fully nude and she literally pulls me on top of her and I wasn't complaining since I got a face full of breasts when I landed on her. she giggled as I propped myself up on my arms above her and I kissed her softly and tenderly as I lowered myself inside her slowly. She pulled away from my lips a just a little to moan softly which I thought was cute since she turned a light shade of pink. We went on like this for most of the night just slow and enjoyable. I thought I would've gotten rougher with her, but I couldn't. We both climaxed after about an hour and a half and then spooned the rest of the night.

A/N: I know, I'm not very good at lemons but it was a suggestion so I took a poll and the people who actually answered me said yes to a lemon so I made an attempt. Let me know how you guys feel about this chapter though because I was super excited to write it and now I'm anxious.