Heartache

Lucy POV:

We arrived at the guild and the gates were wide open with major signs of forced entry by the looks of the broken locks. We slowly crept inside to find almost everyone hurt badly and some were even killed. I felt a pain in my chest that no one should ever have to feel, no one should ever have to see this before their eyes.' Was losing Natsu this serious?' I ran through everyone trying to see who I can possibly help with my magic and Rogue left in search of the girls. 'I hope they are okay, with every fiber of my being I swear to Mavis I will kill that bitch.'

Rogue POV:

The first place I checked was their room and to my dismay they weren't there, while running through all the rooms I then realized that there was a few people I didn't see among the bodies. I didn't see Juvia, Gray, Natsu, Erza, Mira, or Sting. That gave me hope that they got the children to safety and are protecting them with their lives. I went through every room in the guild and found nothing so I ran back towards Lucy just to find Lissanna talking to her.

Lucy POV: (AGAIN!)
I was only waiting for Rogue to come back and then suddenly this bitch showed up. She smiled at me and it made me  want to hurt her so bad.
"Looking for something?" She said with a slight giggle "OR SOMEONE?!" Her giggle become an evil laugh
"Where are they?!" I say trying to hold back the urge to cry

"You know what? I have no idea..Your stupid friends took them when my monsters and I arrived to take over. To my disadvantage it just happens to be all the strong members that escaped along side the girls. Poor little Wendy and Romeo stayed behind and killed off all my monsters but were no match for me. I thought about killing them but that would only be a waist of my precious time. I only want to cause you the pain I feel, you have it all and I have nothing." She crosses her arms
"What are you talking about? Natsu is sin-" she cuts me off
"BUT HE STILL WANTS YOU!! HE DOESN'T WANT ME OR ANYONE ELSE!!!" She screams
"Why is that my fault? I didn't make him love me and I don't love him..."
"Well after I destroy your 'family' you'll feel what I feel. First I'll kill your daughters and then I'll kill your friends and then I'll switch it up a bit and make your husband watch you die." She smirks seemingly satisfied with her idiotic plan.
"You can't beat me Lissanna, you never could. I kicked your ass at the GMGs without even fully using my strength. You aren't prettier than me, your body isn't even close to being as great as mine, no one likes you, and no one will ever love you." I say and her face turns totally red with anger and then I hear Rogue interfere
"Someone does love her, but she doesn't love him back" He says
"What are you talking about?" Lissanna and I say in unison 
"Your little time twisting minion? Yeah he loves you but just like Natsu you are way too dense to see it."
"He isn't allowed to love me, he is pathetic and worthless. He's an idiot for giving you guys a hint that it all was an allusion and I should kill him." She says angrilly
"Well if I were you I would take what I can get because bitch you are terrible" I say mockingly and with that being said she disappears . I take a deep breath and look all around me with tears finally falling out of my eyes "How could she do this? How could she try to take the life of her nakama?" I say breaking down completely and Rogue catching e in his arms.
"Baby it'll be okay, we'll save our daughters and deal with her later." Rogue says trying to reassure me but my eyes can only focus on the injured and the dead. 
"Look around Rogue...she killed our friends, injured our friends. Take a look around, she murdered them in cold blood and was happy about it.....Warren is dead, Bickslow is dead, Droy is dead, Jet is dead, Orga is dead, Yukino is dead, and etcetera. Are you just gonna act like everything is okay?! We lost our family and there is no way they're coming back!" I scream to him and I knew as well as he did that I was broken inside. I had no more hope....