041

At 7 AM my alarm clock started ringing for me to get up. I leaped out of my bed and changed into my work out clothes. I put my headphones in and took my keys. I put Rubi's collar on her neck and we both left the apartment.

I will never forget you
You'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die

The steady thump of my footsteps echoed in my ears and I felt a bead of sweat roll down my forehead, causing my hair to cling to it. My throat ached for air. A gust of wind past my face thrilled me.

And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
I will never forget you
And you will always be by my side 'til the day I die

I enter the park, and a slight breeze rustles the leaves. The sun begins to rise up and I smiled lighly. Once I reach the fountain, I stopped and turned the timer off.

1 mile in 30 minutes?

Shit I need to practice.

I turn off the music and bent down to pick Rubi.

"Come Rue. Let's go home."

∞❅∞❅∞❅₯❅∞❅

I typed on my laptop and then took a bite off my sub for lunch.

The door opened and a happy Alaric walks in with both of his hands behind his back.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked him, smirking.

Al shrugged nonchalantly and leaned on the door frame. He had a single rose in his left hand and he handed it to me. "I missed you."

I tried to hide my smile and got up from my chair. I walk towards him. "We saw each other two hours ago."

"Too long." He kissed my lips and his hand went down to my ass and grabbed it.

I giggled in his mouth and pulled away. I ran my hand through his hair and he closed his eyes at my movement.

Al opened his eyes and connected our lips once again. He carried me to my desk and lets his hand trailed down my body. I straightened my back and let his hand go down further. I run my fingers through his hair and then pulled him closer.

I smile against his lips when he started unbuttoning my blouse. He cussed under his breath when he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra. I was wearing a sating blouse and I really don't see point of wearing a bra since my boobs are pretty small. Al pushed me down to lay on the desk and a few seconds later his lips trail down my neck to my cleavage. He moves over to the left and captured my nipple in his mouth. I let out a gasp and arched my back off the desk.

Fuck that feels good!

Alaric slid his hand down my side and then my front. I put my hands on his chest and then starts unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled away so he could take it off.

He moved his hand down my stomach-

"Mr, Arm- Oh my god!"

Al and I quickly pull away to see Margaret, his assistant, standing at the door with a folder over her face.

Al stood in front of me to hide my half naked body.

"Why didn't you knock?" He growled. I peeked over Al's shoulder and saw Margaret's red face. She looked uncomfortable.

"I-I'm so sor-rry. I don't know-" Margeret stuttered.

"Leave and close the door." Al ordered.

She nodded quickly and sprinted out of the room.

Al sighs and turned back around to face me.

I cradle his face in my hands and kissed his nose.

"Why were you being mean?" I asked him with a frown.

"I just got cockblocked. What do you think?" He laughed. I shake my head and smiled softly. Al pulled me closer and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Now let's finish what we started."

The day was coming to an end and I was glad I could go home. I packed my papers and put them in my bag. I shrug on my coat and locked my office. I went to Al's office, we both are leaving together.

Al drops me off at home, but not before giving me a long and hard kiss.

"I love you." I say

"I love you back." He chuckled.

∵∵∵∵∵∵∵

Just a veryyyy boring chap. I have more coming for u guys.

Y'ALL BOUTTA BE SHOOOK!!!!!