036

The next morning, Al and I woke up to the smell of delicious food. Nadía woke up early to make us a huge English breakfast. She's always been an early riser.

We all ate then got ready to go sight seeing. We all got inside James Land Rover LR4 and drove around the city.

We took a stroll through Hyde Park.  Then visited the Big Ben. Nadia told us that we couldn't go inside because we weren't residents. Then we also went to see Westminster Abbey. It's a beautiful gothic styled Church. The royals weddings are held there.

We went to see the Buckingham Palace. I mean, it was a must for me. I never thought I would be able to see that place in person. But I did and it was incredible!

We were a bit late because this random guy told us the queen had just left the palace a few minutes before we got there. I was bit disappointed. But I was glad that I got to see the palace.

Nadia took me, and Natália shopping, while Nathan went with his father and Al. Nadia took us to places like topshop, Zara, Chanel. She even got me a small Louis Vuitton purse!

"Now we can match next time we see each other!" She told me excitedly when we were paying for our stuff.

After that we went to eat at James' favorite restaurant for dinner. We talked about what they've been doing. While eating dinner I watched James a few times. He was feeding the kids while Nadía was too busy talking to us. It was a bit chilly outside and the kids noses were a bit runny. I watch in amusement as he takes a napkin and wiped Natália's nose softly. Then pushed back her hair because it was bothering her.

An hour later, we went back to the apartment and watched a movie. The kids fell asleep quickly so Al and I volunteered to put them in their room. They both share a room because they hate being apart, especially at night. 

"We should definitely come back here in the future." Al mumbled in my ear. My back was pressed on his front while his arm was wrapped around my waist. Our fingers were laced together while I made random shapes with my finger on his arm. The room was dark and the curtains were drawn open. The only light was the hue of the street light outside.

"Yeah." I trailed tiredly. "I would love that."

Alaric peppered my neck with kisses then said, 'good night' quietly

🍂🍃🍁🍂🍃🍁🍂🍃🍁

The next day, Al and I boarded on the plane and made our way back to the US.

It was a very tiring flight but we made it home safe and sound.

I was happy to be in my pretty little apartment with my dog and comfy bed.

3 months later.

Al and I have been dating for almost 7 months. Our relationship has been great so far. No drama. Which I love very much.

Today is Saturday which is my day off. I decided to spend the night with Jen tonight because she was all alone. Mark and Al were in a business trip in New Jersey and wouldn't be back 'till the day after tomorrow.

"We're going to find out the gender of the baby next week." Jen tells me as she pops a grape in her mouth.

My eyes widened with excitement and I leaped off the chair to her bed.

"That's exciting!"

She laughs and nodded. "It is." She says and rubs her belly. She was 18 weeks pregnant and her belly was getting bigger and bigger. I was ecstatic and couldn't wait for the baby the be born.

I think I'm more excited than the baby's parents.

"What do you think the baby is going to be?" I ask as I watch Ruby play with her little toy.