027

"Alright, mom. We'll be there on time. Yes, I'll bring it don't worry. I love you too." Al says to his mom on the phone. I love watching him talk to his mom. He's so sweet with her.

Al puts his phone on the coffee table and sits next to me. "My mom is having her birthday dinner at her house and she wanted me to bring you with me."

I take a nail polish out of my beauty bag and open it. "Really? I'd be happy to!"

Al claps his hands. "Great! We leave at seven thirty. The drive is about twenty five minutes."

I look at the clock and it reads 5:13PM.

"Can't wait to see your parents again." I said with a sincere smile on my face.

Al chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "My mom can't wait to see you either. She sounded excited."

"Mhmm." I took a seat on his lap and straddled him. I flick my hair over my shoulder and put my hands over his shoulders.

Al takes my hands off his shoulders and he brushes strands of hair off my forehead. His hand caresses my cheek and his fingers support the back of my head as I lean in and press our lips together. He pulls my body closer and embraces me holding me tightly against him. I pull his hair as I let his tongue explore my mouth. I could feel the pure pleasure of exploring his mouth. He pulls my shirt up and squeezes my waist.  I wrap my hands around his head and starts rocking on his lap. He groans in my mouth and squeezes my waist tighter.

Al's phone starts ringing and we both started to pull away slowly. Both of us sighed and pull away for good.

He takes the phone and look at the screen. He smiles and answered. "Yes mom?" I got off his lap and fixed my shirt. Al looks at me and bites his bottom lip. I wink at him and told him I was going to my room. He nodded and kept on talking on the phone. "Alright, I'll bring your favorite..."

When I walk into my room I went straight to my closet. I looked at a few outfits and stopped looking when I found my new brown suede dress. It's a bit chilly out so I thought I would put a black fringe poncho scarf on top. I was going to pair them with a pair of brown platform shoes with black straps.

I already took a shower after we went shopping. So I put the dress on and started to do my makeup. Which was minimal, bb cream, mascara, bronzer and lipstick. I don't really care about the #Eyebrows&EyelinerOnFleek trend that's going on right now.

"Babe, I'm gonna start- holy shit!" Alaric said as he walks in my room. "Hubba Hubba." His mouth was hung open and his eyes were wide. He scratches the back of his neck.

I smirk and twirled. "You like?"

"Hell yah." He walks towards me and wrap his arms around me. "Maybe we should stay." He whispered in my ear seductively.

I chuckle and put my hands on his cheeks. "Uh uh. I want to see your mom."

"True. I can't wait for everyone to meet you as my girlfriend." He says and kisses me on the lips.

"Me too." And kissed him back.

✺∵✺∵✺∵

"Oh Natália hon, why don't come and sit with me." Camille says as she sits on her couch with elegance. She is such a beautiful lady. Her hair was jet black and it looked good on her because of her really pale skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes were a bright blue/green color. She had a straight nose, and full heart shaped lips. She's perfection, in my opinion. 

I smile and took a seat next to her. Her husband, Ryan, saw us and waved. I waved back and Camille blew him a kiss. He pretends to catch and put his hand on his heart.We both laugh at him as he walks away.