040

Guys I have a bunch of ideas for this story its cray cray!!!!!

Natália's outfit on top.

✵❅▼✺♥

Two months later

"Everything is set, right?" My assistant, for the day, nodded and checked something off the list.

I was in charge of throwing Mark's and Jen's baby shower and I'm hoping everything turns out the way I pictured it in my head.

For the baby shower we decided to have a neutral theme because no one knows the gender yet, except for Mark and Jen of course. Al had rented a place in Manhattan for it. Jen and Mark know that were having a baby shower for them but they don't know where it's at or what its going to look like. It's a surprise.

It took about three weeks to get everything ready. The food, the guests, the gifts, everything!

"Alright babe, I'm going to pick them up. See you in a few." Al told me with a kiss.

"Okay. Don't forget to blindfold them." I yell as he walks away. He gave me a thumbs up and a wink then walked out the building.

A lot of people was here. Jen's family members, and friends. Marks family and friends and also a few of Al's friends. I'm a loner so I don't really have that many friends. I only invited Max.

I walk to the back room and took a bottle of water to drink. I was feeling light headed.

I walk back out to see everyone interacting with one another. Camille walks towards me with a smile and gave me a hug.

"Hello love." I smile and hugged her back. I loved Camille's hugs they were so warm and comforting.

"Hey Camille." She moves to stand next to me and look around the room.
"You did an outstanding job with the baby shower. Maybe you should become an event planner." She jokes. I laughed and shook my head.

"Thanks. I'm happy with the way everything turned out. I hope they like it."

"Trust me, they will."

About half an hour later, Al walked in with Jen and Mark who were blindfolded.

I made sure that everyone was quiet and I walk behind Jen. I pulled her blindfold the same time as Al pulled Mark's.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Jen did a double take and almost fell. But Al and Mark were quick enough to hold her.

"Wh-hat?" Jen stuttered looking around. "This is amazing." She cried out. "Oh, thank you Nat. And you too Al." She cried hugging both of us.

"Let's go outside

"Let's go outside." Al suggested. "It's even better."

"I can't you guys

"I can't you guys. This is amazing." She wipes her eyes and chuckled. "Stupid hormones."

"Thanks man." Mark said giving his brother a long lasting hug. Then moves on to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem. Anything for my nephew?" Mark chuckled and shook his head. "Niece?" They both shake their heads. "They're twins?" Al's widened.

"Shut up. We're revealing the gender later." Jen says with a smile on her face.

Everybody was excited for Jen. There were a lot of hugs, kisses and gifts for the baby or babies.

When it was time to reveal the gender, Mark and Jen held a baseball bat and a baseball. Jen threw the ball in the air and Mark lift the bat and hit it. Pink powder came out of the ball. Everyone started cheering.

They're having a baby girl. It was incredible. I am excited for them.

We were seating at our assigned tables eating and having fun when Al's grip on my thigh tightened.

"Ouch! You okay?" I ask Al with a frown on my face.

He looked pissed. His nose was slightly flaring and his knuckles were white.

"He won't stop staring at you." He growled in a low voice.

I furrow my brows. "Who?"

"Your friend."

I look over at where Max was seating to see him looking at us. He has a smile on his face and he then waved at us.

 He has a smile on his face and he then waved at us

I gave him a look and mouthed 'cut it out' to him.

He shrugged and shook his head.

........

"Tonight was pretty great, wasn't it?" I said.

It was currently nine pm and Al was driving Jen and Mark back to their apartment.

"It was. Thank you guys so much."

"No problem."

We dropped them off and Al made a U-turn so he could drop me off.

Al was being very quiet. I know it's because of what happened with Max earlier.

I put my arm on the console and intertwined our fingers together.

He still had a scowl on his face

He still had a scowl on his face. I bring our hands to my lips and kiss his.

"I love you." I said quietly

His face slowly turns into a smile and he looks over at me. "I love you."

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡

I know this is very short but I wanted this chapter to be just about the baby shower. I kinda like how it turned out. Please don't be a ghost reader and comment and vote! I might update tomorrow but idk yet.

Thank you!