003

You guys are freaking awesome. That's Natália in the picture. Can't really see her face but... She's Christie Tyler. She's a blogger and a college student. She has a blog on Tumblr and its freaking awesome. She also has a YouTube channel. One of her videos is on the media bar.

_____

"Natália, Mr. Armando is here. He wants to meet you." Jenna says and then walk out of my small office.

I close the laptop and walk out of my office to his. Jenna showed it to me yesterday.

I knock on his door when I reached it on the 6th floor.

"Come in." I open it and walked in nervously. Jenna told me he's not like those millionaires you read on books. He's nice. He cares about his employees. He's a hard worker and he has a fiance.

I close the door and look up. I gasped quietly. It's the guy from the park. The one who was talking on the phone under the tree. He's my boss. Wow, small world we live in.

I think he heard me gasp because he looked up. He looked at me for a while. I look around awkwardly. I pretend to tuck my hair behind my ear but I just wanted to see if I had something on my face.

"Miss Teixeira, it is nice to you." He held out his hand and I shake his hand.

"Likewise Mr. Armando."

"Take a seat. I have some important things I would like to discuss with you." I nodded and took a seat across from him.

After our little meeting I went back to my office to finish working.

I scheduled his meetings, maintained files, sent e-mails, answered phones and arranged for guest travel arrangements. I could get use to this. It's actually kind of fun.

It was lunch hour and I ate my lunch. I brought my own because I don't have enough money to buy food in the cafeteria. The food there is expensive. After eating I went to the printer room to make photocopies of  important documents for Mr. Armando. I put them in a manila folder and walked to his office to give it to him.

Knock knock

"Come in."

"I have the documents, sir."

"Thank you." He takes them from my hand and look through them. He nodded and went back typing on his computer. I took that as my cue to leave.

________

It was 7 meaning it was time for me to go home.

I pack my stuff up and closed my office. The floor I was in was almost empty. There were probably 10 people there.

I walk to the elevator and pressed 'L'. I get out after hearing the 'bing' sound. I walk to the bus stop which was a five minute walk. There were a few people waiting for it as well. When the bus got there I hoped in, paid and took a seat.

15 minutes later I was home and I was happy. I had a headache. Probably from being on the laptop too much. The company gave me a laptop. It's like my own but if I break it or damage it I have to pay for it. If I get fired or quit the job I also have to give it back.

I put my stuff on the couch and walk to the kitchen. I pull out the pitcher and poured some water in a glass and drank it.

I put my shoulder length blonde hair in a ponytail and took my flats, and coat off. I unbottned my blouse and walk into my ugly pink bathroom. I turn on the shower and step in two minutes later.

After taking a shower I ate some cereal and brushed my teeth then went to bed.

______

The next morning I woke up, did my usual routine and went to work. Mr. Armando has a meeting and it went well. Then he had lunch meeting with a client. The client was not happy at all after the meeting. Then I replied to emails and answered phone calls.

After work I went home and did the same routine. Take a shower, eat, do some work and go to bed.

____

This chapter was pretty boring and short to be honest.