013

Follow me on polyvore if you have one. @Lovelydgessy.

.....

Today is the day. It's Friday.

I have my 'date' with Miles in two hours. I can't tell whether I'm happy to go on the date or unhappy. I mean, I've never been on a date. In college when I went out it was always with a group of people. It was never one on one. I just hope it won't be awkward at all.

Miles sent me the address of the bar a few minutes ago and I googled it and it looked very fancy.

I took a shower and then looked for something to wear. I chose a scoop neck midi dress that I bought on my shopping spree. I brushed my hair and left it down. It's  always in a ponytail. Then I did the winged eyeliner then put mascara and dark red lipstick on my lips. I looked at the time and it was time for me to go. I put on a pair of plain white heels, and a long knit coat on for the cold and left the apartment.

A few minutes later a cab came and I got on it. I couldn't take the bus there because I have no idea where the bar is at.

I got there just in time. I walked inside the bar and it was very fancy looking.

There was a few people in it. It was not packed and I was glad.

"Hello, love." Someone said in my ear.
I look next to me to see Miles.

"Hi." I said to him smiling. He put his hand on my back and walked to take a seat.

The bartender gave each one of us a menu. I didn't really know why to get because I've never been to a bar and I don't drink. "I really don't know what to get." I said to Miles laughing.

He chuckled and helped me. Finally I decided on drinking a cocktail called 'Sex on the Beach' and he ordered beer.

"So tell me about yourself." Miles said with a smile on his face. His smile made him even more attractive.

"Well, I'm from Brazil. I'm 23 and I don't really know what else to tell you." I laughed

"Oh come on. I bet there's more."

"Well, what else do you want to know?"

"I want to know everything about the beautiful Natália Teixeira." I was about to open my mouth when I saw someone I didn't expect to see walk inside the bar. It was him.

What is he doing here? Out of all the places in New York, why did he have to be here?

He walked in with a beautiful woman in his arm. She was short and looked very elegant.

"Natália? Are you okay? What are you looking at?" I heard Miles say.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. I gave him a fake smile and said, "I'm fine."

"No you're not. You spaced out when that guy walked in here. Do you know him?"

I nodded sadly. "Yeah. But I don't want to talk about it now."

"Oh OK." He nods in understanding. "Do you want to leave? I can-"

"No it's fine. I'll be fine. Let's just enjoy our date."

He smirked. "Oh, so this is a date, huh?"

I laughed. "It is if you want it to be." Why did you have to say that Natàlia?

He chuckled and nodded.

.....

"I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD!" I yelled as we walk out of the bar. I started spinning but it was a bad idea because I got dizzy and almost fell. A pair of hands caught me before my face touched the concrete floor.

"Alright, Missy. Let's go." The man who caught me said while chuckling.

"No. I want to stay here." I pout.

"No, we have to go. Where do you live?" He asked me as we got in his car while he buckles on my seatbelt.

I thought about his question for a moment.

"I don't know."

He laughed. "Well, looks your gonna have to stay at my apartment then."

I perked up when he said that. "Yay! Sleepover!"

He laughed and started to drive. I didn't mean to drink much but after seeing him all those memories started to come back and I lost it.

I didn't know when we arrive to his apartment because I fell asleep but I felt the car stop and someone carried me out of it. Then a few minutes later they put me on something soft and comfy.

"Night, Natália."