New Friend

3rd Person POV:

Jack woke up an hour before he was suppose to start getting ready for school so he decided to lay in bed and just think. Someone really liked him? Jack knew he shouldn't pounder about that topic but he couldn't help it so he finally let his mind wander.

Jacks insecurities slowly crawled to his thoughts making him think things like,

'He doesn't like ye, he doesn't want to hurt yer,  feelings'
'Does he like me? A fat ugly worthless person like me? That's what I thought...'

Jack felt the tears build up in his eyes but he just blinked them away and sat up in his bed. Jack glanced over at the clock to see he still had 45 minutes before he would have to normally get up for school to he walked over to his bathroom and look in the mirror, making sure to shut the door behind him.

Jack broke down. Looking at himself in the mirror he broke down.

"I-I'm not worth it..." Jack stuttered out through tears. Jack stumbled out of the bathroom still in tears and walked over to behind his desk, grabbing a small box and walking back to the bathroom and shutting the door behind him once again.

Jack grabbed one of the razors out of the box and slid down the wall crying.

'1 cut... 3 cuts... 5 cuts....' Jack cut his wrist.

'6 cuts... 8 cuts...' Jack threw the razor back into it's box and cried letting the blood drip down his arm. The blood dripped down quickly, down his whole arm and onto his hand where it finally fell to the floor, mixing with all of Jack's tears. Jack looked at the time to see that he was suppose to be getting up in 5 minutes so he washed off his wrist, making sure to cover the really deep ones that wouldn't stop bleeding with band aids that he kept in the bathroom.

Jack walked out of the bathroom and tiredly hid the box back behind his desk. Jack threw off his clothes and found a black long sleeve sweat shirt. He put that one before putting on black jeans with a few holes and rips. He found a thick black rose head band and topped that over his outfit.

Jack made his way downstairs and slipped on his black high top leather converse, and walked out his house with him back pack hanging from his shoulders, not caring to eat.

~Time skip to Jack entering the school gates~

Jack entered through the school gates and saw a few other students there, which the majority were the popular kids who haven't discovered Jacks existence. Jack decided since he would look weird by himself that he would text Mark to see when he'd be at school.

Jack Hey Mark! When are you gonna be getting to school?

Mark💕 I'm on my way meet me at the front gates :)

Jack☘ Okay ;)

Jack put his phone away and as Mark said he was almost at the gate.

When Mark could see Jack clearly he sorta frowned at Jacks outfit but smiled quickly again once he saw Jacks bright smile.

"Hey Mark!" Jack said once Mark was close enough to hear him.

"Hey Jack" Mark said smiling.

"Wanna head in? I didn't think I'd have this much time before school started" Jack said chuckled and rubbing the back of his neck as he checked his phone to realize they had 45 minutes before the first class.

"Yeah sure, we can sit on the field, nobodies there this early. Cmon, I know a short cut" Mark said starting to head towards the front door of the school. Jack followed Mark blindly and before he knew it they were walking onto the moist field. Mark took a seat on one of the bleachers and Jack say next to him. They say in a peaceful silence, both of them in deep thought.

Jack was to busy in thought to process what was going on in reality so he blindly put his head on Marls shoulder and closed his eyes, continuing to think. Mark felt something on his shoulder and blushed when he realized Jack was leaning against his shoulder. Jack let his head rest for a minute before realizing the scenario he was in and what he was doing and shot his head up, almost hitting Marks head.

"S-sorry" Jack said as a tint of pink flushed his face.

Mark just chuckled and said "that's ok"