My New "Start"

Jacks POV:

I got off my plane tiredly as I followed my parents to the baggage claim. We got there and grabbed our bags since they were one of the first to come out and called a taxi. Luckily, a van taxi found us and picked us up so my parents got to sit in the front while I sat in the back, one row behind them.

I accidentally rubbed over my cut that I made on my thigh and hissed in pain. My parents asked if so was alright and I said I was fine, because I'm always fine... They just shrugged it off and continued talking about school and the area with the taxi driver.

"Of course they don't ask..." I said quietly to myself as a leaned against the window of the car and watched all the buildings pass by. My flower crown fell a bit, blocking some of my vision, a giggled to myself and pushed it back up smiling. I have a lot of flower crowns! A red rose one, a blue rose one, a green rose one, a orange rose one, a white rose one, a purple rose one, a yellow rose one, a pink rose one, and a rainbow rose one. I have more but those are all my rose ones... I love them, they express my personality. I started drifting to sleep as my thought clouded my mind and soon enough I fell asleep.
~Time Skip~

I woke up after what felt like 5 minutes to find that my mom shook my arm. I fixed my flower crown that fell half way off my head and groggily got out of the car and grabbed my bag, walking to the door opening it. All our furniture was already here and placed around the house like we ordered months ago, so I knew exactly where my room was. I groaned as I walked up the stairs and walked to the 2nd door on the left.

I opened and closed the door with my foot and threw my bag on the ground and fell into my bed.

I couldn't fall asleep...

I cried...

I cried because all the memories from my old school came back.

I cried because all the words that they told me came back.

I cried because all the pain came back.

I cried because I thought all the things they said were true.

So that's it! I'm actually think that my chapter may be to short... What do you think? I can DEFIANTLY write more but I don't want it to be to much... But I don't want it to be to short... What do you think? Put your suggestions down pleasseeee >.<